Spirit Candy: Wix
Feedback
100% (275) +
anGgK0P.gif
KcMRZn5.png
nhMttaM.gif

You read it right folks, I'm giving away 1 (one) fabled Pok?ball collectible. I purchased it yesterday from another lovely TBT member and want to give everyone a chance at obtaining this super coveted pixel blob since I know not many people can afford such a high price tag. :blush:

How to Enter
QYPyImi.png

Method 1: Post something nice about another TBT user. Give me at least 3 sentences about why you think they're an awesome person. This will earn you one entry.

Method 2: Draw me a cute picture of some kind. I don't care if it's lame; I just want to see cute stuff right now and know there are some seriously creative types here on TBT, so cuter is definitely better. This will earn you two entries. Pok?mon-related drawings are definitely appreciated, and the drawing must be new and drawn specifically for this giveaway. Again, it doesn't have to be a masterpiece by any means, but old drawings won't count.

Method 3: Write me a poem or short story about Pok?mon. Please make sure it's a proper poem or story though - no haiku and definitely no plagiarism, and of course make sure it's appropriate for the forum. This will earn you two entries.​

Entry points DO stack, so you can enter with all 3 methods so long as everything is in one post. This means you can have a maximum of 5 entries, although again, all entries must be in one post.

The Rules
8oNDaOU.png

Now, for just a couple of rules (because we all know I LOVE rules):

1. Each person can only post once.

2. Your account must have been created before 4/10/2016 to be eligible to enter. Not because I don't love the n00bies, but I think we can all reason why this would be a rule. *wink*

3. Please be respectful of everyone and don't spam the giveaway. Again, everyone is allowed only one post, although you may edit your post/entry if you wish.

4. Those who already own a Pok?ball collectible may NOT enter this giveaway, and I WILL KNOW IF YOU HAVE ONE OKAY.​

Catch 'Em All
XGT0iI4.png

I think that's all! This giveaway will end on Sunday, April 24th at 9pm EST. I'll compile all of the entries at that time and enter them into an online random number generator, and I'll notify the winner shortly after the giveaway concludes.

Thanks for checking out my giveaway, and best of luck to everyone!

Oh my gosh, so generous thank you!!

BTW, I recommend you check out my Method 3 first
Much talented
Very inspire

I'm gonna choose yukiihara, as she's like my only good friend here rip

She's crazy and funny, and overall just ****ing hilarious xD She's a super talented writer too ^~^;
Oh, and Mel, you're just the cutest thing, I just wanna squish your cheekssssss

Did this Charizard thang
Screenshot_2016-04-09-13-17-47-1.jpg

I'm making this up as I go along ok
Please don't disqualify me for this xD

Woo, Pokemon,
I named one Dom,
He's an electric type,
Who doesn't like to fly.....uh....Kites!
My favourite move of his,
Is discharge,
He's such a wiz!

Woo Pokemon,
To some,
It is a boring game,
But once they see the flame,
of uh...Fennekin,
They will throw their doubts in the bin,

Woo Pokemon,
Tell my mum,
To get a copy,
Or she'll become...soppy? floppy? Idk let's say soppy.
She'll become an addict,
just like me,
And together we'll do...magic

8/8 IGN
lmfao

Last edited:
taesaek is a really nice user because

1. he's really friendly to me & to others (if they don't make him mad)
2. he's nice to talk to about kpop & other things
3. he's funny!

Ahh... there are so many nice users on this forum but I don't know where to start...
Hmm, I guess a user I've seen a lot recently would be Pokemanz. He's really cool since he has a talent in making awesome signatures and much more for people on the forum. cx
He also made a story called The Story (surprise, surprise lol) which I have not read yet but am interested in reading soon! His characters are adorable too and they feel almost real. :>
But still, this guy works really hard on things and hats off to him. ;>

[Will edit to add a picture :D
Thank you Oblivia! This is really generous!

OH ALSO IT'S REALLY IRONIC HOW I WAS TALKING ABOUT POKEMANZ WHEN I WILL BE DRAWING A POKEMON. xD]

Last edited:
_20160424_200457.jpg

I think someone here on TBT who deserves a few kind words is King Dad! I can't say I know King Dad as well as some other users, but I've only ever had pleasant experiences with Dad! He's very kind, and mature. I always enjoy talking to him, and he just seems like an all around nice guy! There are a bunch of other users I could say nice things about, because we have so many wonderful members here, but I'll just keep this as short as I can and list them. Thank you HMCaprica, Javacado, Nightmares, Talon, Oblivia, Red Cat, Toadsworthy, and there are more I could list, but so many people here are just wonderful! <3

Now a silly poem about the best thing ever, GHOST POKEMON! "They'll leave you spooked, they'll leave you blue, but please don't be mean! Ghost types have feelings too! They love to play pranks, and eat all your food, but at the end of the day they'll always choose you!"

Stop Ghost Type Discrimination 2k16! :)

Thank you so much, Oblivia, for this giveaway! Best of luck to everyone! (Finally done editing! xo)

Last edited:
Oh my stars, holy cow count me in.

My best friends on tbt is Infinity. Not only because I know him in real life, but because he's got the best sense of humor I've ever heard of. If you haven't seen his avatar you should go look because it's hilarious. He's also helped me out a lot in my actual animal crossing town. He's gotten me a couple dreamies and helped make my town pretty :) All in all I think he's fantastic and I know he'll probably be entering this soon here and I have to say, I hope he wins it because he has been on the hunt for a Pokeball for over a year now and I think he would deserve it more than anyone, even me ^_^ lol

BulbaBEST
Bulbasaur is bulbaBEST
Don't believe me?
Let's look at the rest;

Graveler is like hecka round
Jigglypuff makes that awful sound
Pikachu is like way overrated
Squirtle makes me less than elated

Magikarp is just a fish,
Though I like it more than an oddish
Klefkey is a freaking key
Combee is a gosh darn bee
Catch a pidgey? No, I won't.
Houndoom? ugh I'd rather hound-don't

So what'd ya think, like uhh yesss?
Bulbasaur really is the best​

p.p.s only for the sake of the poem did I bash any particular Pokemon XD I actually love them all
Crazy nice and generous giveaway by the way, I almost can't believe it :eek:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 466
Last edited:
Mention/Method 1

Dae Min

1. Listens to all my rants regardless of its nature and we can discuss everything from stupid Pok?mon trolls on GTS to music and lyrics.
2. Always puts a smile to my face :)
3. Lemons will always win regardless of the type ;)

Picture/Method 2

nVVUn1n.png

Last edited:
-----

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 506
Last edited:
OH wow. This is one of the most hardest questions to answer because I solely never have one person to pick when I can pick all of them! But I'll talk about someone I recently ended up being friends with and that fella name is Pxter. I usually don't tend to talk to people who I believe honestly don't like me. I remember there was a few giveaways back then and the majority of the people who posted were either afraid to talk to me or assume I was just mean(actually had a few people come and tell me this and few anonymous ones on a different site ahem). I assumed Pxter didn't like me and that was my first judgment on him. I ironically started talking to him when he posted a picture of himself in the what do you look like thread. His little oc in his sig looked just like him and I made my first comment to him lmao. We began our friendship with stealing each other ocs and making them our "godchildren" to helping each other think of new ones. It then went to helping us create stories for them or showing each other art of our characters.

tumblr_inline_nsfu7cy8g91ro4xvi_1280.png

To making sad stories
tumblr_inline_o3lydslC3S1tl0cc3_540.png

To this:
bYST53l.png

He also gives me lots of stuff for my game, he's a generous bbu.

FPIFNAr.png
this isn't really pokemon related but I was very happy with this piece I drawn. Mostly because I honestly hate how I draw but when I did this yesterday I was hype. And here's another one;
Pc3DtIh.png

i suck at poems

Last edited:
Oh what a nice beach it is today,
Just kidding because pokemon trainers want to play,
Sailors send out Machop, while kids send out marill,
Since they're fairy types now my dragon pokemon are in peril,
How about this small cafe, it seems pretty nice!
Ha, another joke since they'll give you more battles than ice.

Now to egg hatching, seeing life made is so sweet,
Wait, it isn't shiny or 6iv'ed, delete.

Only the strongest will win the pokemon battles,
hoping the legendaries will make your bones rattle,
except the catch rate is 45, and you'll see,
it's the same catch rate as a butterfree.

However, even with the flaws of the style,
the pokemon just make it worthwhile,
many of us were here from the start,
knowing the pokemon theme song by heart,
the point of pokemon isn't to find the best iv's,
making friends with pokemon is the best victory you could receive,
it doesn't matter what stats are in the pokeball,
it just matters to make friends with them all.

Now, my terrible poem comes to end,
and we all don't need to pretend,
it was horrible, putrid, disgusting,
i can see my poem skills are rusting,
but at least i got my point through,
uh.. ash's started is pikachu.

Now to the best part: Nice things about a tbt user! I don't have a ton of friends I regularly talk to on here, so could I do it about you? Okay I guess I will!

I like your user name a lot, because my first pokemon game was.. wait ok it was called Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia apparently, but no worries! I enjoy words that have something to do with oblivion because I think it's a gracefully deadly word

Second, it's really nice of you to do this giveaway, thanks! (I sound like I'm sucking up oh no)

Third, any pokemon fan is a friend of mine, since I grew up with the franchise! And the gifs are adorable. And, that's it!

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Good luck everyone!!!!

Very nice of u Oblivia :)

Last edited:
Thepenifer
She's such a nice kind caring person! She's a talented artist, and extremely generous !

@cookielicious is a very sweet user. she's always been super kind and helpful and very, very generous. even when i disappeared from here for about 5+ months, she was the first person to message me and remembered who i even was lmao. she's been nothing but kind to me and very giving. she also interacts with other users just the same. i don't think she's just nice to everyone the same in a way where it's just "blah she's nice to everyone so why should i care" but instead she just.. treats people the way they treat her as well as the more you talk to her and the more she knows about you/sees you're a good person, she can relate to you and be just as kind as you are or as friendly. idk maybe i'm typing a bunch of weird things that would probably creep her out, but her name is Ana and she has many helpful threads and cycling threads if anyone is interested. She's always willing to help but don't abuse her kindness! She's a great user and I hope she can make many nice friends on here and in the real world. <3

siren_by_shenkitten-d5vkimm.jpg
and there's a drawing i did that was heavily influenced from another drawing floating on the internet.
thanks a lot for the giveaway <3

Last edited:
I guess I should take the time to acknowledge Licorice, the person who helped me moved my stuff over to my new town. She literally has paitence like no other. She stayed up super late helping me, she's super trustworthy and a good friend for that. I always save purple and white violets for her bc i think she's trying to cover her town in them c:

I like traditional flash art so i drew dis for u heHe
(Idk why it inserted in the bottom??)

A Poem About My First Squirtle

As I start up the game,
Professor will proceed to ask my name.
Quickly, I skip the jabber,
Hastily mashing buttons then letting it save.
I emerge in a town,
8-bit trees and small homes,
Its time to pick a Pokemon,
Someone to show me the ropes!
My eyes scan over Squirtle!
I've always loved turtles.
This is the one, I'm taking him with me,
I never gave him a name cause it didn't feel free.
In the end he was my bestfriend,
Level 100 with the best HMs,
But eventually my mom spilled coffee on my gameboy,
So long, long lost friend

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Oh nice, i'll update this late to do all 3 entrys but a distraction would be great to get me away from my math homework ┐(‘~`;)┌

1 user? I'd say SarasaKat actually. She's a really awesome scum mom and its fun to play mafia with her, even if I actually terribly suck at it LOL. When I first talked to her she's been nothing but pure awesome, even if she's kolechian scum tbh. Seriously, go hang out with her. She's awesome, funny, and completely caring 100% of the time.

Also an honorable mention would be Natty, since she's a lemon :p

I'll bring the other 2 entry methods in later!

I like Pepper because:

- She's super sweet!
- She donated to my giveaway for newbies
- She's an all-round superhero in ACNL!

(Does just plain awesome count as a reason?)

Poem:

Mewtwo
Created to be a fighter,
To be the most powerful
Learning through betrayal and lost hope
He knows of his power,
But longs for a purpose
His circumstances of creation,
They do not make his who he is
Heartless power is worth nothing
The power of creation is irrelevant
His sadness that is held underneath
His burning anger
Hatred for all humans
Shall leave him destined for madness
In all honesty,
He is no heartless fiend,
Belief that no being should be left unloved
Keeps him striving for greatness
If only they could see,
Without judgement or angst against the past,
That it is not his past that defines him,
It’s what he decides to create for the future
That will determine who he is

Last edited:
Alrighty then!
WARNING: The story is quite long, but I would love for you to read it!
The art is nightmare fuel!

DomesticatePiggy.
She is my best friend, and I met here on these forums. She is so very kind and sweet, I feel honored to have a friend like her! Playing AC with her is so much fun! And even if our timezones are hard to manage, we're really close! She is one of the most important people in my life <3
Actually I also wanted to mention another person, well, people.
This community.
Everyone seems so nice, I mean, there's mods doing giveaways of an item which they used their own TBT for! I mean, if you want to read my post on how amazing this community is, you can find it here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?363760-The-community-here

(I really like writing stories, it might be long, but please read!)
The sun had just rose, the Fletchlings singing. Yesterday was a busy day for Ai. She had beaten the third gym, although it took many attempts. She was forever grateful for the help of the young boy, Yu. For without him, she would never have defeated Korrina and continued on her quest to become just like her father.
Ai had slept in the Pokemon Centre over night, staying there for her darling little Pokemon. They had fought hard for Ai, and she was very proud. Her Chespin had evolved into Quilladin during the battle, which actually brought tears to her eyes. Little Chespin was always there for her, always by her side through thick and thin, she was so happy to see him evolve.
"Miss Ai!" Nurse Joy called. Ai looked around, and was met with the smiling faces of her Pokemon. She smiled at them, then ran up to them.
"I'm so proud of you all! Thank you all so much!" She exclaimed, hugging them. Ai had 4 Pokemon. Quilladin, Zigzaggon, Fletchling and Woobat. They all cared for each other, and loved one another.
Ai put her Pokemon into their Pokeballs (maybe I'll be given one ehe, no? okay, on with the story), thanked Nurse Joy and left. Ai wanted to see Yu again. He was the one that supplied her with Potions to get through the gym, as she had no money to get them. She needed to thank him properly.
Ai decided to take it easy, let her poor Pokemon rest and not fight. She decided to visit her father. It wasn't very far from where she was, getting there should be easy.
She traveled in the direction of where her father resided. "I must see you again, it's been so long.." She whispered to herself. Ai looked into the sky. "Maybe you're up there, watching me right now..." A tear formed in her eye, ever since her father had passed, she had changed. Her mum loved her, but her father was always the one she would go to.
Ai arrived at the graveyard and walked to the grave.
Knelling down, she started to sob.
"Father! Why did you have to go?! You could've done so much for this world! Why wasn't it me who took the blow? Why didn't you let me come with you?! I could've stood in front of that Pokemon's attack and you would still be here! Doing things for the world!" Tears poured out of Ai's eyes, at this moment, she missed her father more than ever. Ai stood up. "I'm going to make you proud, father. Do what you could've done."

Well that's it!

pkmoncrap.jpg

That story took me so long wow
Ignore attached, it was the first art I entered, I then decided to make a Pokemon art c;

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Holy generous giveaway! ^.^ I will likely be editing this later with a drawing if I can bring myself to draw >.<

The user I'd like to choose for this would have to be Nightmares <3 becaaaauuuusse...

She is super easy and fun to talk to. She does super cute artsiiess!! [Hope you read this bbyyy!]. She has helped me out on numerous occasions and helps others as much as she can. All in all, she is my precious <3 <3

method 1: Licorice is a name that immediately comes to mind. They were very kind and generous to me when I first joined, and honestly they made me feel welcome here. I remember having them over to do island tours and afterwards they sent me a tasty cake :) They're pretty much the definition of what I love about TBT :)

Method 2:
IMG_5818.jpg
Admittedly ran out of time so I did a quick horrible sketch okay. I'm no artist. Enjoy chubby kawaii goomy haha

method 3:

I remember back when I first got into X and Y, I had spent hours trying to breed my first competitive pokemon, a Heliolisk. After hatching hundreds of Helioptiles, I somehow managed to accidentally hatch a shiny 5IV Helioptile, one of my first shinies. I freaked out and ran down into my basement to show my brother, who was in the middle of a Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament with some friends. They all paused the game and ran over to check out my Helioptile that I somehow bred a shiny without the charm or the Masuda method, and I was like a total MVP for ten minutes haha.

Now that I actually do competitive, I realize that I bred it with the wrong nature and it's useless, but I still keep it around for the nostalgia.

Last edited:
thanks so much for this giveaway!!

1:
there are many great people i met on here! But...
Evvie, I CHOOSE YOU!
because it's always so much fun with you
because you support me so much
and because our friendship is something unique and i will always treasure ittttt
every little part of it yep! The Yuusako, the hentai sins, ALL OF IT.
Even the Mettadog.

2)
this is cute ok
o8SX4k4.png

3) "appropiate for the forum" damn it.

This is actually a real story ^^
I was playing Pokemon Black years ago. Around that time, I wasn't able to play with other Pokemon players online, because my old DS wouldn't connect with my Internet, so all I could do was going through the story and capture the Pokemon that were available in the edition. On the Internet or in Pokemon Movies though, I often saw Event Legendaries like Celebi or even Shiny Pokemon. I've always wanted to get my hands on these, but it was pretty much impossible without being able to trade (back then I had no idea that you can get these through breeding). Well, one day, I reached the point in my game that I got to catch the Legendary Virizion (second run of the game). Because it was my second run and I had already caught it in my first, I knew that its normal color would be green. But this time, its color was pink. I was like WTF. At first I thought it's a graphic error, and I was worried my game or my ds would get broken soon. After calming down a little, I realized. ITS A SHINY. My very first! A legendary! I was soooooooooo thrilled and happy. I was really nervous though, since I didn't save before I started the battle, so no matter what, I HAD TO CATCH IT. And I did. I still have it today ^v^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back