• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for loyal friends :)

StarUrchin

🍙 Nom, nom 🍙
Bells
Leif
Flea
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Red Rose
Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Pikachu Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (32) +
I want some more friends that I can bff with and hang out with! Also friends that wont be always tt spamming xD
Last, but not least, friends who are mostly active at least 1 hr a day! Giving 99k bells 2 all friends I make today :)

We can be BFFs! :) I'm on atleast for 1hr every day either on here or in game
I TT but not always.

We're already friends, but I'm active most times ^_^ we can be bff's if you'd like.
It makes it easier when I want to do a simply trade and only select bff's only when opening my gates :D

We're already friends, but I'm active most times ^_^ we can be bff's if you'd like.
It makes it easier when I want to do a simply trade and only select bff's only when opening my gates :D

ok sounds good

- - - Post Merge - - -

We can be BFFs! :) I'm on atleast for 1hr every day either on here or in game
I TT but not always.

suzy we are already bffs xD u were my first friend in my new town xD just realized that :D

I'm trying to get the Train station renovation so do you want to come to my town so I can add you?

ok sounds good

- - - Post Merge - - -

suzy we are already bffs xD u were my first friend in my new town xD just realized that :D

Really?! 0_0 Awww that's so sweet. Did I not add you on my bff list by mistake? D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to add you to bffs whenever ur back

Hi! Im very active, playing for about 3-6 hours a day. (I no life this game lmao)
I can help you with whatever you need or just hang out and play around :)
Please, feel free to add me!

I'd add you but I TT a lot

Back