• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon New Splatfest! NA + EU, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS VS PATRICK STAR!

Managed to get on just fine really late at night lol. Played from 1-6am xD and reached Patrick Queen yay! My final Patrick Power was 1153 (started with the base 1000 as I'm only a C rank) would have been higher if it weren't for me losing 60 points over random disconnections...

Oh well had lots of fun and won way more than I lost. Didn't learn until after the fact that NA and EU players got to play together for this one so it'll be interesting to see the results as NA's almost always ends with the less popular team winning while EU's goes either way. Interested to see what the results will be with the two combined. ^_^

Patrick won. Rolled one piece of gear 26 times. Ended with abilities worse than they were before.

I'd call this a loss.

Just made this collage. It's of my three fave Splatfest teams when I made it all the way to Queen rank and won! So much fun they were. Glad to add Patrick to the list! ^_^

image_16.jpeg

Last edited:
Phew. I could sorta tell Patrick was gonna win, in one match our team had 1x and the other team had 15x, yet we won that match by miles!

Back