• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Whitney's Letter

galaxysparks

Glitter Galaxy
Bells
I got a really cute letter from Whitney today. :)
tumblr_o5p12oHBjJ1sxi4wzo1_540.jpg

Have you ever received a nice letter/a letter that made you smile?

Aw, that's sweet. :)

I remember Pompom wanted to move away, but then she changed her mind suddenly. And the next day, I got a letter from her saying that I was her best friend ever and that she hopes to stay friends with me. :')

I received something similar to that from Skye when she moved from someone's town into mine (the void is harsh). I love cute letters :)

Everyday, I receive letters from one of my villagers (the one who sends it changes everyday) where they usually tell me that they appreciate me. They're SO cute! :D

That's so sweet!!!

I have a trove of letters I've saved at the post office!

Who know letters sent to you by a fictional, pixelated creature can have such a nice, endearing effect on you! Just one of the many reasons why I love this game!

I save letters that make me smile or ones that I think are funny. Looks like I'm not the only one.

Yes, Marshal sent me a very nice one this morning with a present attached. I love that squirrel.

Aw thats cute!
Pietro sends me nice letters often, since we're best friends. Yet he still hasn't given me his picture yet.. huh

That's so sweet. Chief the Cranky wolf when I had him sent the sweetest letters EVER.

Back