• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello once again! New Town, although Older Member//Player

Pandoria

Not a twonk
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Hello everybody, my name is Mollie, although I primarily go by the name Olive or Olivia. (Username is outdated and have not the sufficient funds to change) I have decided to start again with my Animal Crossing New Leaf game as I have not played in so long, and felt it would be something fun to do!

Today I finally found a town to my liking, and henceforth Olivia, my Mayor//Fursona (As apposed to having a humanoid mayor, for art and story purposes my mayor will be my Fursona whom is a Border Collie!) lives in the little Town of Maemi.

Additionally joining me will be the forum member Glaceon, whom is starting afresh (bar all his collectibles), using his Fursona Hayate as mayor (much like myself with Olivia, for art and story purposes he will be using him.) His town has the name of Shione!

My town has not got a lot at the moment, but I would like to meet some of the newer members of this forum, and catch up with those I haven't spoken too in forever.

I hope to be quite an active player, thank you so much for reading!

Last edited:
Hey there, I am also new here so nice to meet you. I am chris. Just started up again on NL and currently looking for people to play with and trade fruit with. Hope to get to know you better.

Back