Lucky
Coco
Leif
Flea
Yellow Lily
Yellow Rose
Ancient Candle
Yellow Candy
So, as I was celebrating the completion of my PWP, I noticed that Isabelle states (paraphrasing) "thanks for everyone's help" and on the town board it also states something similiar.

I keep on thinking to myself that it is a big lie, since I usually am the one to pay it off with no help (or very minimal) help from the villagers.

Are there any more lies spread by Animal Crossing that you have noticed in game?

Sometimes I start up my game and on the title screen I see a camper in my campsite. Then when I actually go over there no one is there ;(

well, there's the lava-lamp programming error (i don't like calling it a glitch, it just doesn't seem like it should be called that) but i don't know if that counts.

i think the biggest lie is how isabelle is my secretary. she's more of a mayor than the game could ever let me be. she's pretty much my boss. not even that. i can disappear from town for years and no one replaces me, but if isabelle disappeared i think things would be different. she makes the important decisions, she does all the paperwork, she sits in the office all day, even on christmas and her birthday. and when she's not in the office, she just stands around in the plaza. and the town hall is closed just because she's not in there. does the game think i can't handle making decisions without the help of a dog? it's ridiculous. i'm more of a mayor in happy home designer than i am in this game.

When peppy villagers say something like, they saw two of the same thing in the store so they bought one for you. Either that or it was they saw a certain item in the store and you apparently wanted it. Since when can the human character speak, and if they can they can't request stuff, LOL. Also, when they say they saw a certain item in the store it's just like ... I know very well what's in the store today, and it certainly wasn't that..why all the lies

When villagers tell you that they bought x thing but it was you who sent them that thing. It's like why are you lying? You don't like what I gave you and you try to resell it to me by saying it's something different you bought? :(

when your plot resetting and the title screen shows the plot in the right spot and when you finally get into the game it is not there....

At the end of November (November 20-ish) there is an announcement at the bulletin board which says that the snow will arrive soon. It only starts snowing a good week after that, not to mention that the snow actually settles on December 11th...

Back