• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bought used game, scored good items!

MochiMo

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So, I bought a new ACNL game for my boyfriend as his was stolen, but it was used... and I didn't even think about the previous owner and if they had reset their game or not yet. WELL. I played it to make sure it still worked fine and I found some near complete sets of furniture, old items that you can't get anymore & other really cool items and fruits and everything in between. I asked my boyfriend if he wanted to take them (since it technically was his game now) and he said no. What??? He didn't want then and let me have them. Lemme tell you. I was a very happy camper! Or, Mayor, I should say. :D

The game I bought from gamestop was used, and I never bothered to check the town out xD the second I noticed it I deleted it and made a new one lol. Lucky you!

I bought a used game once and all there was when I started it up was weeds everywhere and 200 bells.

Wooot! Kuddos. :D If you have a second game, then send it all over to that game so he can start his game fresh but you'll still have the items (and be able to share with him, of course. ;) ) Win-win. :D

Let's see...in the used cartridges I've bought I've found about 20 million bells,a full set of gold furniture,all of that fishy furniture from the Fishing Tournament,a bunch of valuable Tier 1 & 2 villagers,several other villagers that now live in my towns,some really good QR codes and a lot of other useful odds and ends.

Back