• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

signature

acornavenue

Bells
Switch
1192-7505-8618
New Horizons Token
Pear (Fruit)
where do you guys get your signature with your town name and villagers i want one

There are people here on the forum who sell them for quite reasonable prices, I think I bought mine for about 60 TBT from a kind user named Mayor Kaleigh. (My current signature) But there's many other users who do signatures apart from her! Like Cass123 listed above there's also pokemanz who does signatures too. :) Although, it depends if they have slots open for you to order and such, sometimes they may not have slots open at the moment so you have to be patient. Also, price varies from user to user, so some prices may be different. Good luck on getting a signature!

There's people here who can do it for you, or you can do your own.
I created my own siggy. It doesn't look good, but certainly it's enough.

I got mine from pokemanz, he runs a shop on the Tbt section.
Really nice guy and you can pretty much choose whatever you want and he will work it out for you :)
There are a lot of options though, I'm just biased because I love mine haha :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, I see somebody already linked pokemanz shop :)

Back