Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Easter Egg
You know when villagers put their things for sale in Re-Tail? Does the same happens to Police Station (they lost their things and appears there)?
So if I have a furniture I want from their house, will it have a chance to be 'lost' and appear there?
Does the furniture disappear from their house when it shows on Police Station?

Thank you in advance ! :)

I've never had much appear in the Police Station, clothes, accessories, notepaper & tricky pitfalls (twice only).
If I've had furniture its been really rare. Usually its empty. I always take any items in there. None of it seems related to villagers.

Personally I don't think you will see villager items; Police Station is more for putting your items in if they get taken out by say a special visitor in the Plaza - players leave items there & the next day you get Redd. However I wouldn't take it for sure that a players misplaced items would all go in there.

I don't believe that items from villagers houses turn up in the police station, it's more just random items, so no I don't think it does disappear. I'd suggest that if you want something from a villagers house try to always have a couple of spare spaces in re-tail and be prepared to be patient.

don't forget if you visit a villager (especially when its a scheduled invitation to visit) and you talk to them enough, they may eventually offer to sell you their displayed furniture items.

Thank you for all the answers guys :)
I was actually really worried of having their houses ruined as I had tons of work in making them redecorate it.
Now I know I shouldn't worry and I'll finally add the PWP to my town! :)

Back