• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you beat your villagers?

Apart from the occasional accidental net hit I try not to, I feel too horrible. Except Agnes, when she was in my town I gave multiple daily beatings and pushed her into every damn pitfall seed I could get my hands on. She deserved it.

Agnes is cute, though. ;_;

Agnes is cute, though. ;_;

I didn't say it was because she wasn't cute, and I have nothing against the pig villagers. But she turned up at random in my town with her house placement destroying my only special stump pattern I had at the time, some flower hybrids including my red hybrids that I was using to try to breed blue roses and blocked my view of the ocean. It was clearly intentional, I repeat she deserved it.

Last edited:
I didn't say it was because she wasn't cute, and I have nothing against the pig villagers. But she turned up at random in my town with her house placement destroying my only special stump pattern I had at the time, some flower hybrids including my red hybrids that I was using to try to breed blue roses and blocked my view of the ocean. It was clearly intentional, I repeat she deserved it.

Oh, I see. xD I can understand why you'd hate her then.

Only the ones I hate and this is a video game, they're programmed to act like that or to react to certain things.
I understand if it's real animals, but these guys aren't.

Then Nintendo let us buy a toy hammer..

Last edited:
Yes, of course.
I always bash the skulls in of all of the uggos and villagers I hate whenever I get the chance to.
And their houses? Perfectly centered in a nice little pitfall garden so they can stumble into one after another, giving me the perfect chance to smack them with my net/shovel/axe/hammer.

I'd never touch a dreamie or a decent villager, though sometimes they're just stupid af and they walk over to an uggo's pitfall garden.

Not really, I don't find much fun in doing it so I don't bother. Besides, I already know how they'll react so I don't find much point in doing it LOL. Although, I would like to own the toy hammer someday...

I've hit a couple with my toy hammer before (when we I've had an uchi villager) just found it so funny every time I got a reaction from one of them ;)
But to my current villagers no I don't. I love them all too much, pixelated animals or not :)

I used to hit Charlise because I hated her so much and I wanted her to leave, but apart from her I haven't beaten anyone. I feel bad after they get depressed, lol.

I only beat up nerds like Anchovy. Man, that guy is a HUGE DORK!

Back