Votes: 49 58.3%
  • No.

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • ehhhhh who?

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • I am not American

Votes: 14 16.7%

• Total voters
If Birdie doesn't get the Democratic nominee I'm writing him in anyway.

Last edited:
He certainly isn't as ******** as hillary or trump. I'd vote for him if I was American. I really hope he wins.

If Trump, Clinton, or Sanders gets elected, either one will be the oldest person elected President.

Translation: "She lies constantly but I still like her hahahaha XD"

Just because Bill was a good president does not mean that she would be good at it.

She has experienced lying.

Like the fact that she was booed constantly. Or you can judge her for not shutting the **** up during the debate and not letting Bernie talk.

The simple fact is that this year's presidential candidates are disappointing and both parties can do better. I'm a centrist/moderate, and I only think Hillary would be the least bad. Kasich might actually be better IMO but he has no chance. I don't expect us to have a good president anytime soon. I just have hopes that she could be as good as he was, but you are right, just because they're married doesn't mean she'd be as good as he was (just as how George W. Bush wasn't as good of a president as his father). But, a lot of politicians lie, and sadly, because of the way society has become, that's the way it is. Obama lied about the death of the ambassador at Benghazi as well and Bill Clinton also lied about his affair with Monica Lewinsky.
As for ages, they would all be the oldest elected president since Ronald Reagan, but Clinton is younger than Sanders and Trump. And you can't deny she has experience: she was in the White House for 20 continuous years from 1993 to 2013.

Last edited:
The simple fact is that this year's presidential candidates are disappointing and both parties can do better. I'm a centrist/moderate, and I only think Hillary would be the least bad. Kasich might actually be better IMO but he has no chance. I don't expect us to have a good president anytime soon. I just have hopes that she could be as good as he was, but you are right, just because they're married doesn't mean she'd be as good as he was (just as how George W. Bush wasn't as good of a president as his father). But, a lot of politicians lie, and sadly, because of the way society has become, that's the way it is. Obama lied about the death of the ambassador at Benghazi as well and Bill Clinton also lied about his affair with Monica Lewinsky.
As for ages, they would all be the oldest elected president since Ronald Reagan, but Clinton is younger than Sanders and Trump. And you can't deny she has experience: she was in the White House for 20 continuous years from 1993 to 2013.

She was not in the White House for 20 continuous years what the hell are you on about

She was a Senator. They work in the Capitol Building.

And you can't deny she has experience: she was in the White House for 20 continuous years from 1993 to 2013.
Like oath2order said, she hasn't been in the White House for 20 continuous years. She has been a senator for 8 years and Secretary of State for 4 years. I don't really think being the First Lady really counts much in terms of experience since being the wife of a president isn't a real political position and she wasn't elected to that position. Yes, she was more involved in policy than other First Ladies, but that isn't the same as being in Congress and being held accountable for her positions. Sanders has spent 26 years combined in the House and Senate and before that he was a mayor, so he actually has a lot more experience than Clinton. Hillary Clinton just has more name recognition and that's why everyone thinks she has more experience.

She was not in the White House for 20 continuous years what the hell are you on about

She was a Senator. They work in the Capitol Building.

All right, but she has been in Washington for 20 years straight and so she always had something to do. I count that as very good experience.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like oath2order said, she hasn't been in the White House for 20 continuous years. She has been a senator for 8 years and Secretary of State for 4 years. I don't really think being the First Lady really counts much in terms of experience since being the wife of a president isn't a real political position and she wasn't elected to that position. Yes, she was more involved in policy than other First Ladies, but that isn't the same as being in Congress and being held accountable for her positions. Sanders has spent 26 years combined in the House and Senate and before that he was a mayor, so he actually has a lot more experience than Clinton. Hillary Clinton just has more name recognition and that's why everyone thinks she has more experience.

First Lady was practically becoming a political position after she took it. Remember Hillarycare? That sort of stuff normally goes to the vice president, but instead Hillary was becoming keen on it. She ended up being one of the most influential first ladies. Yes, Sanders has a lot of experience too, but he hasn't actually worked in a White House position under a president or had much influence on a president's decision. Mayor of Burlington is political experience but I wouldn't say he can run a whole country like he did a small city that most people haven't even heard of.

I honestly like Bernie Sanders because I agree with his vision in most areas. I don't think Hilary would be detrimental, but there are areas I trust her less with. She boasts about here experience from dealing with Libya, yet Obama calls our interaction over there one of his biggest mistakes. As secretary of state at the time a lot of it falls on Hilary. Really it is mostly how she has voted for military interventions, and her stances on the environment that put me in the Sanders camp pretty staunchly. I am also confused as to why she still dodges releasing her speech transcripts unless there is something there that would ruin her, just saying.

Her argument is we need natural gas production to wane off of fossil fuels, yet that production is making alternative sources less profitable, and we need research in renewable clean energy much sooner. I want to make sure future generations don't end up with a hostile environment, and all the burning of fuels we currently do ends up in our air and water, it probably isn't safe over long periods of time. Auto pollution does increase the risk of cancer according to studies of people living near highways, and even that is enough for me to want to see more development there. As battery technology gets better, and we make our machines more precise and efficient we will be able to store and use energy much safer, but we need to support and put money into researching them.

while he probably isn't able to do everything he says he wants to do , i feel like he genuinely wants to help people so i trust him . i respect how he's presented himself compared to the other candidates , and honestly i couldn't vote for any of the others with good conscience .

Last edited:
All right, but she has been in Washington for 20 years straight and so she always had something to do. I count that as very good experience.

- - - Post Merge - - -

First Lady was practically becoming a political position after she took it. Remember Hillarycare? That sort of stuff normally goes to the vice president, but instead Hillary was becoming keen on it. She ended up being one of the most influential first ladies. Yes, Sanders has a lot of experience too, but he hasn't actually worked in a White House position under a president or had much influence on a president's decision. Mayor of Burlington is political experience but I wouldn't say he can run a whole country like he did a small city that most people haven't even heard of.
Do you support her calling me a super predator? Just wondering thanks.

It's not like FLOTUS has become a political position. Laura Bush and Michelle Obama have not been involved in much policy making (Maybe Laura Bush should have been involved more. She couldn't do much worse than her husband.) Hillary may have tried to be a more influential First Lady, but she was not able to cast any votes or sign any bills or make the final call on any decision. So honestly her role was more like a lobbyist than a government official. Bill probably had her work on health care to keep her busy while he was doing his business. White House experience isn't really necessary. In 2008, people chose a freshman senator from Illinois over Hillary Clinton and it worked out okay. On the other hand, the last time we elected a family member of a former president, it didn't work out too well.

Do you support her calling me a super predator? Just wondering thanks.

No I don't, again, this is a very disappointing set of candidates and this just proves to me that for the most part, the Democratic and Republican parties suck.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's not like FLOTUS has become a political position. Laura Bush and Michelle Obama have not been involved in much policy making (Maybe Laura Bush should have been involved more. She couldn't do much worse than her husband.) Hillary may have tried to be a more influential First Lady, but she was not able to cast any votes or sign any bills or make the final call on any decision. So honestly her role was more like a lobbyist than a government official. Bill probably had her work on health care to keep her busy while he was doing his business. White House experience isn't really necessary. In 2008, people chose a freshman senator from Illinois over Hillary Clinton and it worked out okay. On the other hand, the last time we elected a family member of a former president, it didn't work out too well.

That's true, but a wife isn't the same as a son, even though I don't expect Hillary to do as good of a job as her husband. Also, actually, Clinton won the popular vote over Obama-just he managed to get more delegates.

Last edited:
everytime someone calls bernie a cutesy name like birdie sanders i die inside

im pretty sure hes a zionist and supported the bombing of yugoslavia, so i dont really care for him.

Last edited:
everytime someone calls bernie a cutesy name like birdie sanders i die inside

im pretty sure hes a zionist and supported the bombing of yugoslavia, so i dont really care for him.

He did support the bombing of Yugoslavia.

Ironically that was in 1999 and Bill Clinton was President. Not that that excuses it, just an amusing anecdote.

I support him 100%, he seems to be the only one with sense. He might not become president (which is a shame), but he's got my vote nonetheless.

He did support the bombing of Yugoslavia.

Ironically that was in 1999 and Bill Clinton was President. Not that that excuses it, just an amusing anecdote.

its just weird people dress him up as the next jesus, like at least every other candidate besides trump maybe has fans who admit their politician isnt perfect - coz theyre not supposed to be. but all these jokes and memes about how bernies so innocent and perfect cinnamon roll is frankly concerning and annoying if thats how easily these very many (new) voters view him. i pretty much think like a russian when it comes to politicans - every politician is corrupted one way or another. some less so, but he aint a perfect saint.

like, some people have even argued with me and called me racist because i dont think he will end racism. he will not end racism or police brutality in his lifetime. he will help curb it, maybe, but change does not happen so fast.

frankly, i do not see him winning the election regardless. but a trump/bernie race would be very funny to me, but we all know clinton will win.

i havent kept up with the gop race though but i heard cruz is winning, which is a bit concerning since i dont want that jackass anywhere near my reproductive rights or lgbt rights. like trumps a racist ******* but at least he wont turn back on lgbt laws. i guess its a matter of do i want a homophobic president or a racist president.

I just donated my next 3 checks meant for child support to Bernie's campaign, match me brothers and sisters!

#FEELTHEBERN

edit: post #6666, never gonna post again :cool:

Last edited:
He's literally a Disney Princess.
giphy.gif

If Bernie loses New York, it's not over! The contest there is rigged with the closed primary deadlines and rules. There's still CA which is an open primary with 546 delegates. People there are super liberal and educated and CA has more college campuses than every other state.

Back