• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like Donald Trump?

Like Trump?

• Yassss!

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • Hells Naw

Votes: 170 69.7%
  • Eh, neutral

Votes: 29 11.9%
  • I'm not American so...

Votes: 28 11.5%

• Total voters
He's so racist it stings lol. I hate him. My boyfriend supports him and i really don't get it. We can't even have a discussion about it because i have no "mature" way of talking about Trump.

I'm neutral towards Trump. I feel bad for him, since people comment on him being a racist when he's said little to no racist things. People just go kind of spit up whatever insults other people say about him. He does have some good ideas as well. But hes in the same category as Bernie Sanders to me, because most of there ideas will never pass congress. I think Kasich is the best candidate, because he'll be able to hold down the fort until Paul Ryan runs in 2020.

I'm neutral towards Trump. I feel bad for him, since people comment on him being a racist when he's said little to no racist things. People just go kind of spit up whatever insults other people say about him. He does have some good ideas as well. But hes in the same category as Bernie Sanders to me, because most of there ideas will never pass congress. I think Kasich is the best candidate, because he'll be able to hold down the fort until Paul Ryan runs in 2020.
He called Mexican immigrants "rapists and murderers"
He said "we'll kill their families!" when talking about invading the middle east to stop ISIS
He constantly spreads islamophobia and fails to disavow the Klu Klux Klan when they support him
He's been sued twice for his companies not renting to black people

poor Trump xD he's not really racist

Last edited:
I'm ok with him but I don't live in America so it doesn't affect me, but if he would win someone will shoot him probably. That's my opinion

Honestly you all have your heads too far up Bernie Sander's butt. You really think he is going to give you free college? Nothing is free in this country. You'll just have to pay more in taxes. Bernie's tax plan calls for $9000 more per person in taxes. It's ridiculous. Trump is authentic, has good policies, and contrary to what you've been indoctrinated to, he's literally said nothing racist. Saying people who come here illegally are here illegally and should be deported because they are ILLEGAL immigrants isn't racist, its common sense. Trump isn't bought by any politician. Sanders has accepted $200,000 of money from Wall Street. Trump is self-funded. Trump is going to put the heat on China so we aren't bullied around by them anymore, make sure we aren't getting ripped off in trade anymore, and most importantly, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

you know i thought i could agree with your post based on what you said in the bolded but lol please read up on what you're claiming. he has most definitely said racist things.

Redacted my original post, ha. Read more of the posts, and this debate is a bit too heated for me.

But, just wondering if anyone else found it crazy that presidential candidates were arguing about their... respective sizes during the GOP debates? Crazy!

Last edited:
Hillary is a feminist,

so, she fights for gender equality. and?

The only thing that is bad is when he called a woman a bimbo, which is the only 'sexist' term he has used towards a woman.

which is a sexist term used to slut shame women, fyi.

And he doesn't hate gays, he just opposed gay marriage, he even said he has a lot of gay friends. So he has respect for gays.

i literally do not give two sh**s and a hockey stick what friends trump has. if he chooses to oppose to marriage rights for same sex couples, something that we fought for years to get, then he clearly doesn't respect gays.

You clearly aren't a racist when you have black friends, because you have respect for your friends. So if you're a racist because you hate blacks, then you wouldn't have black friends. Same goes for having homosexual friends, and so-on and so-forth. He got accused of hating gays, then he said "I have gay friends" so, he does have respect for gays, in general.

BS. just because you're friends with a black person doesn't mean who can't still go around saying racist sh**. Neither does being friends with someone homosexual mean you're not a homophobe, and going against equal rights for same sex couples makes trump a homophobe.

so, she fights for gender equality. and?

which is a sexist term used to slut shame women, fyi.

i literally do not give two sh**s and a hockey stick what friends trump has. if he chooses to oppose to marriage rights for same sex couples, something that we fought for years to get, then he clearly doesn't respect gays.

BS. just because you're friends with a black person doesn't mean who can't still go around saying racist sh**. Neither does being friends with someone homosexual mean you're not a homophobe, and going against equal rights for same sex couples makes trump a homophobe.

Pretty sure bimbo just means dumb, not slut.

for christ sake none of you are moving to canada
you might be saying: "a ironic that a 10 year old is saying this hur hur hur."
tbh, if you're under 18 or something you don't have to money to move to a different country.

$6 threading? That's a great deal.

I actually agree with those quotes though. Hitler was a great politician and was a great leader for his country, it was just his wretched morality that makes everyone think everything he said is bad. Not saying I support hitler(he was a terrible human), but his politics were pretty solid.

lol the ol' hitler was a great man (because he was a great leader lol) thing people do

Starting an all-out war of conquest on all your neighbors causing the deaths of millions of your own citizens is "solid politics". People on the internet need to think about the **** they say every once in a while.

He turned himself into a living meme. I'll never take him seriously, that and he wants to nail his daughter...ew

Also I don't understand how he has so many female supporters when he hates woman....It's like Jewish people being Hitler fangirls

I will now run before people try to slit my throat

I also have a bad feeling that he'll win....help

Honestly you all have your heads too far up Bernie Sander's butt. You really think he is going to give you free college? Nothing is free in this country. You'll just have to pay more in taxes. Bernie's tax plan calls for $9000 more per person in taxes. It's ridiculous. Trump is authentic, has good policies, and contrary to what you've been indoctrinated to, he's literally said nothing racist. Saying people who come here illegally are here illegally and should be deported because they are ILLEGAL immigrants isn't racist, its common sense. Trump isn't bought by any politician. Sanders has accepted $200,000 of money from Wall Street. Trump is self-funded. Trump is going to put the heat on China so we aren't bullied around by them anymore, make sure we aren't getting ripped off in trade anymore, and most importantly, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

BULL ****. He's racist. Here you go:

-Donald Trump was sued by The Justice Department MULTIPLE times for not renting properties to people because they were black.

-He refuses to condemn the KKK.

-He said Mexican immigrants were rapists.

-He does not believe Obama was born in the US.

-He APPLAUDED his supporters for attacking a black man at one of his rallies.

-He also seemed to approve of two men who beat a homeless latino man. He said people who support him are just passionate.

-When speaking at the Jewish Coalition to DIRECTLY QUOTE him he said “Is there anyone who doesn’t renegotiate deals in this room?” Trump said. “Perhaps more than any room I’ve spoken to.”

He also discriminates Muslims so terribly bad. He has suggested they be required to carry identification that denotes their religion. When he was asked how this was different than Jews having to wear the Star of David on their clothing he replied with "You tell me."

I can make a thread of why he is a hypocrite and sexist as well if you like. If he wants so desperately to bring jobs back to America why is one of his 300 employee businesses only hiring 17 Americans? Why are many of his products made in China? He's said HORRENDOUS things about women as well. Want me to post them?

America will never be great with all of the racist, sexist, homophobic bigots we have in this country.

Last edited:
Pretty sure bimbo just means dumb, not slut.
No its used for slut shaming. Here is the dictionary definition:

bim?bo
ˈbimbō/
nouninformal
noun: bimbo; plural noun: bimbos; noun: bimbette; plural noun: bimbettes

an attractive but empty-headed young woman, especially one perceived as a willing sex object.

Bolded it for you.

While I do begrudgingly agree with him on the whole delegates business, I also feel that he only feels that way because he thinks he'd stand a better chance of being elected if left to Americans alone to get him in there, but I would sooner go swimming in a pool of gasoline and play with matches than vote for this orangutan.

And since the primary is looking like a Shillary/Drumpf circus, I can't even say I'd be voting for the lesser of two evils; it would just be different shades.

Granted, he is the blackest black of the spectrum, and if I have to vote for her, then so be it.

I'm not like some other Bernie supporters who say they just won't vote if he isn't the Democratic candidate; I realize there are much bigger issues at stake.

-Donald Trump was sued by The Justice Department MULTIPLE times for not renting properties to people because they were black.
Source?

-He refuses to condemn the KKK.
Probably because the KKK isn't as violent as it was 80 years ago and there is so little of actual crime by it being mentioned in the news. They kind of sunk down in the last while.

-He said Mexican immigrants were rapists.
Illegal immigrants =/= Legal immigrants.

-He does not believe Obama was born in the US.
This doesn't mean he's racist. Racism is defined as discrimination based on race. From what you say, there is no way of telling whether or not he purely said it based on race.

-He APPLAUDED his supporters for attacking a black man at one of his rallies.

-He also seemed to approve of two men who beat a homeless latino man. He said people who support him are just passionate.
Sources?

-When speaking at the Jewish Coalition to DIRECTLY QUOTE him he said “Is there anyone who doesn’t renegotiate deals in this room?” Trump said. “Perhaps more than any room I’ve spoken to.”
Not racism. Being a Jew isn't a race, it's a religious belief.

He also discriminates Muslims so terribly bad. He has suggested they be required to carry identification that denotes their religion. When he was asked how this was different than Jews having to wear the Star of David on their clothing he replied with "You tell me."
With the increase of terrorism in the US, multiple (tempoary) measures are needed to be taken. Islamic terrorism (such as the ISIS) is a major problem.

"Racist" isn't a regular insult you throw around whenever you want, you know.

Back