• Eh, neutral

Votes: 29 11.9%
  • I'm not American so...

Votes: 28 11.5%

• Total voters
Ok I misspelled sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tell me how Obama helped our country? And you can see my age on my profile

Finally, I have a chance to explain all the great things he did :) (not sarcastic in the slightest)

-Banned gifts from lobbyists to anyone in the Executive Branch
-Created an institute to invest in more manufacturing jobs in the technology fields of the future
-Initiated a $15 billion plan designed to encourage increased lending to small businesses
-Signed an Executive Order to strengthen cooperation with regard to global entrepreneurship
-He made the average tax rate for working families the lowest since 1950
-Took steps to improve workplace safety by creating an Advisory Board to study workers? exposure to toxic substances (Which helps my Dad and his coworkers greatly)
-Approved $1.2 billion discrimination settlement with black farmers who had proved USDA bias
-Changed fair housing rules to make more affordable housing available to more people (for the most part)
-Signed a law to better protect children in tribal foster care
-Signed law that bans imports of goods produced through forced labor
-Appointed more openly gay officials than anyone in history
-Appointed first openly transgender Cabinet Official in History

Grated, not everything he's done was great. However, it's unreasonable to say there's nothing good that's come from his presidency.

Last edited:
Finally, I have a chance to explain all the great things he did...

-Banned gifts from lobbyists to anyone in the Executive Branch
-Created an institute to invest in more manufacturing jobs in the technology fields of the future
-Initiated a $15 billion plan designed to encourage increased lending to small businesses
-Signed an Executive Order to strengthen cooperation with regard to global entrepreneurship
-He made the average tax rate for working families the lowest since 1950
-Took steps to improve workplace safety by creating an Advisory Board to study workers’ exposure to toxic substances (Which helps my Dad and his coworkers greatly)
-Approved $1.2 billion discrimination settlement with black farmers who had proved USDA bias
-Changed fair housing rules to make more affordable housing available to more people (for the most part)
-Signed a law to better protect children in tribal foster care
-Signed law that bans imports of goods produced through forced labor
-Appointed more openly gay officials than anyone in history
-Appointed first openly transgender Cabinet Official in History

Grated, not everything he's done was great. However, it's unreasonable to say there's nothing good that's come from his presidency.

You forgot Obamacare xD

I'm not 100% sure if Obama care was great or not. I'm still on my parents insurance (thank the gods) and I don't have any experience with it xD

Obama care was really bad. My grandfather works for insurance and it hasn't been good for his business.

I rather have him in than Clinton. He needs to be smarter with his big mouth though. So I chose neutral.

Last edited:
Tell that to the millions of people who are now insured due to the ACA.

I mean that it was bad for people who didn't need it. It was very positive to people who needed it. I'm sorry that my fact about my grandfather offended millions of people.

He's more of a demagogue than a seasoned, capable politician. Good entrepreneur and entertainer though.

Hilary has experience and connections with some scandals that honestly seem blown out of proportion. In contrast, a lot of people that support Trump see him as a figure that isn't tied to Washington. This is a recurring theme in US History though. Jimmy Carter was elected because people were tired of Watergate, Vietnam War, and the pardoning of Nixon by Ford. He didn't have the political prowess to deal with a lot of situations in his presidency.

I mean that it was bad for people who didn't need it. It was very positive to people who needed it. I'm sorry that my fact about my grandfather offended millions of people.

Literally what are you even going on about

Last edited:
This World is no more

I personally have mixed feelings for him. A wall? No. Better security? Yes. Is he Hitler? NO. The Trump haters are more cringeworthy than the supporters. Oh and Hilary is just as bad as Trump. I would have voted for Cruz if he didn't drop out. Elections were so calm. And this one is just horrible. Everyone is sending hate to every candidate! It's like the movie "The Campaign" where 2 candidates fight over each other and stuff. It's sad to see the state of America, no, The WORLD. Ever since WW1, Earth has been full of war and violence. When a terrorist group gets defeated, a worser one comes right after. We have to be more optimistic. More happy. More proud.

He's racist, homophobic, a con artist, and a liar. He has insulted more nations than I can count with my fingers. He lost my respect a very long time ago.

Last edited:
I don't really like him or hate him. I agree with him in some areas but disagree with him too. I feel the same way about Hillary. Bernie I agreed with more than either of these two.

A post like this is just asking for a fight lol

I do not approve as mr Trump running for president of the US nor do I think he is a man fit to run a business. So no, I do not like him.

I'm not sure in the slightest why people would vote for Hillary?
1st she literally is with Obama whom of which is considered the worst president in U.S history, and Hillary said herself that she wants to continue what Obama is doing

You might be too young to remember, but before Obama was president, we had a guy named George W. Bush as president. Under his presidency, we had the worst recession in nearly 80 years, started two pointless wars which cost trillions of dollars and thousands of American lives and one of those wars lead to the formation of ISIS, and had the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history. Obama had to spend most of his two terms just cleaning up the mess. People don't like Hillary Clinton because they think she won't be as good as Obama; they think she will be as bad as Bush since she voted for the Iraq War and has deep ties to Wall Street which caused the recession. Trump lacks experience just like Bush did, so electing him would be even more dangerous.

Although it's settling down now, I'd like to remind everyone to be respectful of each others opinions and not throw out insults. Thanks :)

Back