Yellow Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Since we have a Hillary Thread, I think the Republican frontrunner deserves a thread too.

Do you like trump, hate him, or don't care for him? And Why?

Racist, evil, ugly, scary, monstrous Donald Trump... This man is the devil's offspring. He has mental disorders and this is definitely what America does not need now. HE IS JUST SO RACIST! How can our country be led by a man without any morals!?

He's well qualified to be president. A president needs to be able to handle media attention and Donald Trump has experience with that. A president also has to sit in a chair and make tough decisions like Trump had to do on the Celebrity Apprentice. So obviously, Trump has the experience needed to make him a good president.

Racist, evil, ugly, scary, monstrous Donald Trump... This man is the devil's offspring. He has mental disorders and this is definitely what America does not need now. HE IS JUST SO RACIST! How can our country be led by a man without any morals!?
Easy. America doesn't have any morals and is filled with racists, so he blends right in.

Last edited:
I really don't like Donald Trump. If he becomes president I'm moving to Canada.

Eh, I'm pretty neutral about him. He's not a good presidential candidate, but neither are the others in my opinion. Not really sure who I'm going to vote for at this point.

I'll just leave you with this:

$6 threading? That's a great deal.

I actually agree with those quotes though. Hitler was a great politician and was a great leader for his country, it was just his wretched morality that makes everyone think everything he said is bad. Not saying I support hitler(he was a terrible human), but his politics were pretty solid.

Last edited:
I'll just leave you with this:

Finally some quality political content from you.

I really don't like Donald Trump. If he becomes president I'm moving to Canada.

No you won't.

He's well qualified to be president. A president needs to be able to handle media attention and Donald Trump has experience with that. A president also has to sit in a chair and make tough decisions like Trump had to do on the Celebrity Apprentice. So obviously, Trump has the experience needed to make him a good president.

Easy. America doesn't have any morals and is filled with racists, so he blends right in.

Are you seriously comparing a scripted TV show to being the President?

I really can't tell if you're a troll.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hitler was a great politician and was a great leader for his country, it was just his wretched morality that makes everyone think everything he said is bad. Not saying I support hitter, but his politics were pretty solid.

bruh

No, not at all. My math teacher, whom my parents have known for 20 years now, couldn't have said it any better: he could potentially offend some country to the point where they'd drop a bomb on us.

I actually agree with those quotes though. Hitler was a great politician and was a great leader for his country, it was just his wretched morality that makes everyone think everything he said is bad. Not saying I support hitler(he was a terrible human), but his politics were pretty solid.

You... agree with all of those?

No, not at all. My math teacher, whom my parents have known for 20 years now, couldn't have said it any better: he could potentially offend some country to the point where they'd drop a bomb on us.

What does your teacher knowing your parents for 20 years have to do with anything

- - - Post Merge - - -

You... agree with all of those?

No I was being sarcastic, probs should have make it more odvious

What does your teacher knowing your parents for 20 years have to do with anything

- - - Post Merge - - -

No I was being sarcastic, probs should have make it more odvious

She's more than just a teacher, she was a personal friend of my parents, that's why I said that.
If you don't know that I go in detail about practically everything, then you haven't met me.

Here's a question I have for you guys:
If practically everyone hates trump, why is he the front runner? I haven't found an actual answer for this.

If practically everyone hates trump, why is he the front runner? I haven't found an actual answer for this.

Well it's not practically everyone, it's practically everyone from our generation + people too young to vote + people in other countries.

There's still a metric ****ton of racist old/middle-aged people in the states

Because old, white american males and their wives enjoy his racist comments and everyone else likes how he "speaks his mind". Seriously, Trump has hardly any of the latino vote. Take a look at this, lets play "spot the latinos".

Donald_Trump_holds_rally_in_Phoenix_3166800000_21236093_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

At most all I can see is 1 latino person in this entire crowd.

Are you seriously comparing a scripted TV show to being the President?

I really can't tell if you're a troll.

Being the host of national TV show is a lot more stressful than being a secretary for someone, and the presidency is a high stress job. People scrutinized Trump's decisions on the apprentice which is something the president has to deal with. A secretary just sits there and writes stuff. Trump had to decide who to cut from the Apprentice each week and the president has to decide what to cut from the budget to keep it balanced. When you think about it that way, there is nothing that can better prepare a person to be president than the Celebrity Apprentice.

Because old, white american males and their wives enjoy his racist comments and everyone else likes how he "speaks his mind". Seriously, Trump has hardly any of the latino vote. Take a look at this, lets play "spot the latinos".

Donald_Trump_holds_rally_in_Phoenix_3166800000_21236093_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

At most all I can see is 1 latino person in this entire crowd.

Probably got paid to be there.

Last edited:
Back