What do you do with villager pics?

I put mine in the museum's second floor; but, I have K.K. Slider's picture in my main room. I also have extra pictures I might just give them away cx

I have my fav villagers pics in my house. But since I went on an April fools spree a couple of years ago with my 4 copies and my 4 kids copies, I was able to get tons to trade with and have every single villager pic showcased in my 2 alt characters houses. They are all sorted into species and in abc order. I have a jungle room, forest room, Africa room, domestic room, backyard room, farm room etc... Was really fun getting them all grouped and displayed with a few furniture items and coordinating wallpaper/carpet!!?

I have all my current villager pics displayed throughout my house. All the extras (and there are a LOT) are in my museum storage until I get around to listing them for sale.

CQbGQzQUcAAo9Kn.jpg
I have a villager pic room in each of my towns and that's where I put most of 'em.I display any extras in the other rooms of the mayor's house.

I'm thinking of doing a set room just for pictures now, at the moment I have them placed all over the place in my house, in all of the rooms. I don't even have table space and I'm a hoarder anyway so it's starting to look messy now.

i just bury my extras in my sand. i don't know where else to put them.

I have a room specifically for showing villagers pics.But seeing I have many double copies of them , I keep doubles in a room at the museum. In case someone is looking for a specific pic! But now I realize my rooms at the museums are getting too full..

Placed all 10 pictures in the mayor house and put 2 favorite villagers pictures in the island museum room.
I kept Muffy picture in my guest town after she moved out.

The rest I sell at retail or throw them away in the garbage.
Wished the pictures could be placed on the wall to free up the table space for other items.

Hoard them in my inbox because I can never decide which ones I want to display and I feel like it will hurt feelings if a villager comes over and sees everyone else but them. x3

I play favoritism (hehe oh well) and only display the animals pics I reallyyyy love in my house. The others I either just leave in storage or sell/giveaway on the board c:

I keep Stitches' and Rosie's pictures in my house, then the others are just in my wardrobe. I'm thinking of making a museum exhibit for the ones I don't have displayed.

Last edited:
MY basement is my display room. I just put them down there.

...I also stuck Maelle and Lolly's pics up in my bedroom.

Back