• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers you just can't find anywhere :l

i know! villagers have an underground tunnel system to escape from you :p

jokes aside, it's probably because every time you come out of a house/shop, their position may reset. Meaning, if you checked the museum (they were in a house) then you check re-tail and come out, they might spawn in the museum. There are more houses/shops than villagers and there could be more than one villager in a house/shop so it's an insane game of hide-and-seek!

it's really annoying when you are trying to find the villager of a lost item!

what really annoys me is how the megaphone only works outside, in the town. not on mainstreet. and i know why you can't use it in buildings, but i wish using it outside would at least tell you what building they're in. (e.g. i call chester because i can't find him outside, and he says something like "i'm at the roost!")

I always find them near da bridges xD They think its like meeting place, but i wish some wud just go 2 the plaza :/

If i cant find a villager, as somebody else mentioned, i usually save/quit and restart. most of the time if i'm specifically looking for a villager, it's because i've completed a request for them- if it's an open request for furniture especially, i prefer to give it to them outdoors instead of in their house (in their house they're more likely to just give you the replaced item as your reward). that's when i'll quit/restart until i find them where i need them.

There's always that one villager for me that just wants to hide in the back of the museum. :/

Back