• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers you just can't find anywhere :l

N a t

In the name of the Moon, Indeedaroo!
Bells
Sheep Plush
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Remember how nice it was in WW where you could just open your gates and they'd all go home? Pretty sure I remember that happening, forgive me if I'm wrong, but I have no idea where these freaking animals go sometimes. I could be searching for a villager, and not see them for an entire day. They won't be in the caf?, or anywhere on Mainstreet, not in the shops or museum, not at another villager's house, and definitely not wandering around town. WHERE ARE THEY GOING!? Am I just supposed to imagine these guys take the train outta town too? -__- I wish we still had a way to just put them somewhere, and we'd know where they are. I could just trap them with holes, but that only works if I can findem first.

What I don't really like is when they are at home and all of a sudden they vanish and you don't know where they are, and you start looking for them everywhere: museum, shops, Re-Tail... but nothing. And they never appear again for the rest of the day, lol.

I just find it weird that sometimes they are in their house
But next I seem at retail.... After I just visit their house '_'

they ARE animals after all, i'm sure they've dug some underground tunnels that they use or something...

I couldn't find Fuchsia for a week and then she was sad that she hadn't seen me like girl I was looking for you but you were hiding

Many of my villages I almost never see. Mira lives in my town but I rarely see her. Then there's Tia, whom I see every day outside her house, in the same area all the time.

Sometimes i'll find a villager not at their house. So I'll look everywhere for them; all the rooms in the Museum, T&T Emporium (it's sad that only the villagers who moves out get to go on the top floors), The Able sisters, The Cafe, Re- Tail and even inside other villager's homes and right before I was about to give up, the missing villager will be at their own home like they were there the whole time!

Last edited:
I find I have trouble with the short villagers......almost anything will hide them

I have a headcanon that they're off camping somewhere when you can't find them anywhere.

Ugg I can't find Julian anywhere lol
Me too!!! Omg seriously he is almost always away from his house, and nowhere to be found. Seeing I turned my bus station into a subway (with the help of some nice patterns) I always imagine he took the subway to go shopping to some distant mall or something lol

Last edited:
I couldn't find Flora this morning for the life of me! I was trying to return a mitten and everyone I asked said it wasn't theirs... Turns out it wasn't even Flora's. It was Flo's...

Sometimes if you save and quit then restart they will be in their houses or just outside of them.

This happens sometimes. You look everywhere including every room in the museum, and they are no where to be found. Drives me nuts sometimes.

Back