Selling Egg Collectibles +

Bump, still looking for a moon ball as well!

Bump! Obtained Moon Ball collectible, thanks so much! Added some character collectibles and now looking for a Lucky collectible, thanks all!

Hey Hatori, I bet my very dear & sweet friend, The Pennifer, may be able to help you out with this since I know she has a Yellow House for sure (can't remember if she has a Pink House though)! :D

Hey Hatori, I bet my very dear & sweet friend, The Pennifer, may be able to help you out with this since I know she has a Yellow House for sure (can't remember if she has a Pink House though)! :D

Hi there MasterM64! I did get in contact with The Pennifer a few days back but no luck with the houses, thank you so much though I appreciate it!

Not interested in selling that kaleidoclover for pure tbt? ;3 can offer good c:

Last edited:
Hi there MasterM64! I did get in contact with The Pennifer a few days back but no luck with the houses, thank you so much though I appreciate it!

Ah, I see! Did she not have them anymore? You're absolutely welcome, anytime! :D

Not interested in selling that kaleidoclover for pure tbt? ;3 can offer good c:

I may consider just selling for pure TBT at this point and buying the collectibles afterward! How much would you be offering?

Ah, I see! Did she not have them anymore? You're absolutely welcome, anytime! :D

I believe she does have them but they hold sentimental value to her so I would rather not offer on those! Thanks so much once again!

I believe she does have them but they hold sentimental value to her so I would rather not offer on those! Thanks so much once again!

Ah, I see! That makes sense now that I about it, best of luck on finding these houses then! You're absolutely welcome, anytime! :D

Back