Selling Egg Collectibles +

Sure why not :3

Thanks so much! Would it be possible to have some kind of kaomoji/silly emoji for the message, like the ones in my collectibles shown? ^^ If not, no worries! I'll send the TBT now

I'll keep mine for the time being, but I saw Coach selling his for 1.5K on his thread if you were interested

49803762_1780540665390852_4435540433136779264_n.jpg

brump

100TBT for Zipper Sakura? I can be flexible there!

Last edited:
is there anything you're interested in other than a moon ball for your feather? i have one i'm debating trading but i'm saving my tbt for other stuff ;u;

100TBT for Zipper Sakura? I can be flexible there!

Hi there, sure thing! Did you want a message to go with it? ^^

is there anything you're interested in other than a moon ball for your feather? i have one i'm debating trading but i'm saving my tbt for other stuff ;u;

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding but does this mean you are possibly considering trading your moon ball + another collectible(s) instead of doing a moon ball + TBT trade? If so, I'm really not too sure! Maybe other eggs I don't currently own (but don't exceed the worth of the Black Feather because it'd be an unfair trade, though a Disco egg would be nice! but I don't have the TBT to make up for it atm) Either: Dreamy egg, Togepi Egg, Yoshi egg, Zen egg, Aurora Egg, and Kirby egg!

Last edited:
This message would be good!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀

Back