• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello!

prinxcipe

Bells
Hey there everyone, I'm Ethan and I'm pretty noobish so please forgive that. I've been playing ACNL for about a year now, but I'm still very unaware of how things work. I also don't use forums that much, so I don't know how they work very well. I mostly want to trade/buy/sell items, and maybe make some friends too. I keep seeing people talk about a guide in reference to buying/selling items, so is there a guide? I've always wondered how you know whether you're being scammed by paying too much, or whether you're getting too little money for selling.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting everyone!

hey ethan!! i might be able to help you around? a little, at least, haha! i mostly just look for friends! i'll add you now, hit me up! :eek:

Back