Mafia Micro Mafia: Medical Mafia

Day 2
The outbreak is getting worse. A cure has yet to be discovered.

Dr. Dolby has died. He was a Doctor.

Dr. Crys has also been found dead. She was an infected doctor

You have until 9PM EST tomorrow to decide on a lynch.

Remaining Doctors: 5/7
Remaining Virus Carriers: 1/2

Last edited:
so would it be right to assume that Dolby died due to mafia hit and Crys died due to an adverse effect from another doctor?

time to re read every single post to figure things out

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually I guess there is enough saving and other things going on, that theres like a million possibilities

- - - Post Merge - - -

who should I protect? I was thinking crys

did you actually "protect" them? could you be the stupid doc?

yay, so I'm confirmed not Stupid doc

I'm protecting Dolby. Someone protect me.

I thought you protected Dolby.... which means you are either stupid or naive. Or maf....but I doubt maf would hit the person they were told to protect, so I'm leaning on one of the first two

Was anyone hit? I'm pretty sure Dolby was CPR...

who should I protect? I was thinking crys

so you protected Crys? If you did, you must be Stupid doc. nice lmao

holy **** LOL

yes I did protect crys. seems people call it healing now but I'm used to calling it protect but w/e

I think I'm a stupid Doc. I was the only one protecting Dolby

umm, theres other ways Dolby could have been killed, and seeing as how Natty protected crys (who turned out to be mafia) I think theres a better chance he's actually the stupid doc

- - - Post Merge - - -

yay, so I'm confirmed not Stupid doc

I thought you protected Dolby.... which means you are either stupid or naive. Or maf....but I doubt maf would hit the person they were told to protect, so I'm leaning on one of the first two

Was anyone hit? I'm pretty sure Dolby was CPR...

so you protected Crys? If you did, you must be Stupid doc. nice lmao

but dolby was "protected" by tardis, so either something else happened, or Tardis was lying

- - - Post Merge - - -

seeing as how its day, we also need to come up with someone to lynch too... so lets get some convo going on that and not just whose what doctor

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah so if Tardis did protect Dolby, it would be a safe assumption they are the naive....
I'm gonna have to start writing this down to understand stuff

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah so if Tardis did protect Dolby, it would be a safe assumption they are the naive....
I'm gonna have to start writing this down to understand stuff

holy **** LOL

yes I did protect crys. seems people call it healing now but I'm used to calling it protect but w/e

hahaha, nice ok so this tells us a lot actually. I'll try and make sense of this all later tonight before I go to bed

lol going back to my old post, it seems i was off for a lot of stuff

1. Dolby
N1- Saved Sarasa. Was hit. Saved by m3ow_
N2- Saved Toadsworthy. Hit. Saved by Tardis. Died.

*Possible: CPR, Weak, Perfect
*Either he was hit by maf or he's CPR. If nobody's hit he might be weak, which would mean Toads is maf

2. Natty
N1- Saved Sarasa.
N2- Saved Crys.

*Confirmed Stupid

*What is weird is that there is a missing hit N1.... Sarasa was supposed to be hit yesterday.

3. Crys
wrekt

4. Runeraider
N1- Nurse > Hayden's role
N2 - Saved SarasaKat.

Possible: Perfect, Weak, Paranoid, CPR

*Confirmed town

5. Tardis
N1- Saved no one.
N2- Saved Dolby. Died.

*70% confirmed Naive

*I say 70% because Tardis isn't confirmed, however I don't think that Tardis would hit the person that they were supposed to save lol.

6. Heyden
ded

7. SarasaKat
N1- Healed m3ow_.
N2- Healed m3ow_.

Possible: Perfect or Weak

8. M3ow_
N1- Saved Dolby
N2- Saved Rune

Possibly: Perfect, Weak, Paranoid

*Confirmed town

9. Toadsworthy
N1- Saved no one
N2- Saved Tardis

*Possibly: Perfect, Weak, Paranoid, Mafia

haha, this is auto guys. it's either toadsworthy or sarasa. the rest of us are 100% confirmed except for tardis, but honestly there's no way maf would hit someone that they're supposed to be protecting, so tardis is basically clear. it doesn't really matter who we lynch first, but yeah it's one of those two.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhhhh wait. its 5 v 1 right now so it's not auto, because maf win condition is 3 v 1 so if we mislynch it'll be 4 v 1 and then all they have to do is kill someone... so we would all have to coordinate our saves correctly to not lose

so its MYLO, but not LYLO

- - - Post Merge - - -

well ok ACTUALLYY, final answer: it could be auto if we lynch either Toad or Sarasa, and even if we ML, we just have Natty hit the other one at night.

soz it's 2am and this was a bit confusing to figure out

N1 if Natty hit Sarasa then yeah she should've died, but Dolby saved her which would've protected him if he been CPR... You saved Dolby which would've protected him from being weak so that is still up in the air

Knowing though that I'm not mafia, I can see he is most likely the CPR and that would leave Tardis as Naive

Another way to possibly see is it, is what if I'm paranoid and Tardis was perfect or weak? I would've stopped all of Tardis's actions on Dolby, so because he was CPR would've died too. So I know you highlighted me Perfect or Weak probably, but you did on like a lot of people... however I think I could be a good candidate for Paradnoid

- - - Post Merge - - -

and someone else not involved in all of this side of the story could've been naive and perfect

@Toad honestly the bolded does not mean much, I did it as I went along through the possibilities and bolded what I figured was the most likely however once I realized that almost all of us are confirmed town it's really only between you & Sarasa, and like a VERY low chance that it's Tardis. I stopped actually trying to figure out who is which role because it's sort of impossible to determine between Weak/Perfect and then Paranoid throws everything off...

Ok Daniel soooo if we mislynch a town and then have Natty kill the infected doctor, will town win or will maf win or what?

@Toad honestly the bolded does not mean much, I did it as I went along through the possibilities and bolded what I figured was the most likely however once I realized that almost all of us are confirmed town it's really only between you & Sarasa, and like a VERY low chance that it's Tardis. I stopped actually trying to figure out who is which role because it's sort of impossible to determine between Weak/Perfect and then Paranoid throws everything off...

Ok Daniel soooo if we mislynch a town and then have Natty kill the infected doctor, will town win or will maf win or what?

If scum kill a town to reduce town to only 3 doctors, and someone kills the mafia, then it's a draw. As both parties completed their wincon.

wouldn't another NL be more wise?

sorry I haven't been more into this game but my wisdom teeth in my lower jaw have been hurting really bad the last couple days :/

Night 3

No vote was place, so there was no lynch.

You have 24 Hours to send in your actions. Why is this game taking so long...

OK how does this sound???

I will save Natty. because I doubt I am paranoid.

Sarasa, save me again since I know you aren't paranoid
Natty, hit Sarasa or Toadsworthy

Rune, save whoever Natty does not hit
Toadworthy, save Rune
Tardis, save Toadsworthy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh i'm confirmed not paranoid, so yeah i'll definitely save Natty

Because no one knows what doctor they are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to protect SarasaKat

well if were sure Sarasa and I may be mafia, maybe not protect them? Natty should protect Sarasa. Theres a chance your the perfect or naive, but either way. I have a feeling I may be the Paranoid doctor, so maybe I should protect Sarasa? (ironic that I'm paranoid of being the paranoid)

can you take back an action over the course of a night? (i'm sorry I don't know how to do the mod question color thing but if so I would put this in it)

- - - Post Merge - - -

my backing for it is, theres a higher chance (than all the other options) that Tardis has the capability to actually protect people (only option not is the naive doctor) that means I had to have blocked her last night and stopped her from saving Dolby? (isn't that who died last night)

so if I block who we think is mafia then there is a great possibility that I will stop there actions

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know there are tons of other scenarios... but this one I feel makes the most sense and has the higher probability of being true, since its based off does Tardis have the capabilities to actually protect someone rather than judging if one person is one specific doctor/mafia...

please tell me this makes sense to someone!

well if were sure Sarasa and I may be mafia, maybe not protect them? Natty should protect Sarasa. Theres a chance your the perfect or naive, but either way. I have a feeling I may be the Paranoid doctor, so maybe I should protect Sarasa? (ironic that I'm paranoid of being the paranoid)

can you take back an action over the course of a night? (i'm sorry I don't know how to do the mod question color thing but if so I would put this in it)

- - - Post Merge - - -

my backing for it is, theres a higher chance (than all the other options) that Tardis has the capability to actually protect people (only option not is the naive doctor) that means I had to have blocked her last night and stopped her from saving Dolby? (isn't that who died last night)

so if I block who we think is mafia then there is a great possibility that I will stop there actions

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know there are tons of other scenarios... but this one I feel makes the most sense and has the higher probability of being true, since its based off does Tardis have the capabilities to actually protect someone rather than judging if one person is one specific doctor/mafia...

please tell me this makes sense to someone!

@ toad I'm a boy. It kinda make sense what you are trying to say.

Back