• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Micro Mafia: Medical Mafia

Damniel

Openly Wolfing
Bells
Switch
0804-8939-7771
Island
Sandoval
Red Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Medical Mafia
Wanted to introduce a new micro mode of mafia I saw online. It's called "Medical Mafia"
9 Players will be needed, please be a somewhat experienced player.
1. Dolby Died N2
2. Natty
3. Crys Died N2
4. Runeraider
5. Tardis
6. Heyden Died N1
7. SarasaKat
8. M3ow_
9. Toadsworthy

Observer's Chat:
1. Oath2Order
2. N e s s

Mechanics:
~This is similar to a dethy but with, you guessed it Doctors.
~Game starts on Night 1.
~Every player who is a Doctor is not told which version they are, and will be told they are a "Doctor".
~Upon death, Doctors' sanitizes are not told. They will only flip as Doctor
~There will be 2 mafia goons.
~There will be 7 doctors, but each of them have a twist.
~Lynches are majority.
~If 4 doctors are killed, Mafia wins.
~All mafians must be killed for town to win.
~Doctors only protect a player from 1 nightkill. Over lapping with kill the player, unless there are more doctors to cancel out those kills. Suicide kills also count as nightkills.
~Doctors cannot target themselves. They may chose not to use their action. You can heal anyone as many consecutive times as you want.
Rolelist:
Infected Doctor(Mafia Goon)- You and your follow partner {Player} are infected with a deadly virus that seek to infect and kill everyone. You can chose to infect a player each night. You win when there are only 3 doctors left.
Perfect Doctor- You have years of experience and can treat any illness. You will successfully protect any player from 1 nightkill.
Weak Doctor- You have a weak immune system. You can successfully protect any player, but if you target an infected doctor, you will die. You can be saved if you are protected.
CPR Doctor- You can successfully protect any player. But if they are not targeted to be killed, you will lose your breath and die instead. If you are protected, you will be saved from this.
Paranoid Doctor- You go to the extremes and put your patient in intensive care. You protect them, but you also role block them.
Stupid Doctor- You can choose to treat a patient, but you forgot to sterilize your tools, and will infect them instead, killing them.
Naive Doctor-You are nervous and inexperienced. You do nothing to your target.
Nurse- You are qualified for the job of a doctor. The first doctor that is killed, will be replaced by you. You will not know the sanity of the doctor you replace you are though. You don't have any abilities until you replace a doctor.

No flavor text/names. Just trying this mode out. Let's see how it goes.

Last edited:
I'm gonna make a website to stop dethys and SS3's and these micro games brb

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here you go made it:click

Last edited:
I'm new can I join?

Well sure. Just keep in mind that this is not your typical Mafia, so if you are confused on the mechanics when the game starts feel free to ask! I also suggest signing up for the new tarot game!

4 more people needed.

Do I need to use the chat to play this game?

Only Mafia and the dead are able to privately talk to each other about the game. So if you're a doctor no, if you're Mafia yes. You are also required to at lest post here.

Back