Cycling Cascade's Amiibo Cards Adoption.

Hello. I just found this thread and I noticed that you said you'd accept IGB for tier 1-2 villagers, but what is IGB?

I'd also like to lurk for Bob if that's possible. He was in my old town and I miss him dearly. I've been trying to get him for the longest time but with no luck... thank you!

Last edited:
Thanks~ btw I'm available before 10a and after 7p EST tomorrow~
Okie, I'll see you tomorrow :3
Hello. I just found this thread and I noticed that you said you'd accept IGB for tier 1-2 villagers, but what is IGB?

I'd also like to lurk for Bob if that's possible. He was in my old town and I miss him dearly. I've been trying to get him for the longest time but with no luck... thank you!

Hey there, actually its TBT not IGB also i really don't need IGB now but since you are new here, i will give you him for free :) (only for newcomer)

Hey there, actually its TBT not IGB also i really don't need IGB now but since you are new here, i will give you him for free :) (only for newcomer)

Thank you so much for your generosity, I truly appreciate it!! ;u; I miss Bob so much, thank you thank you thank you <33!!

hi can i lurk for chrissy?

Hi, can i lurk Felicity please :D
added c:
Thank you so much for your generosity, I truly appreciate it!! ;u; I miss Bob so much, thank you thank you thank you <33!!
no problem :) let me know when you're ready to ge him :3
Alrighty, I just have to time-travel a villager out of my town first ^^

I'll be available in 2 hours if that's ok c:

Hey ~ I'm available now! But if you're busy, I can always come back after 7p EST for genji

Last edited:
Back