• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Cascade's Amiibo Cards Adoption.

Just kicked out my last villager who was in boxes ~
I'm ready to pick him up now! Thank you so much :)

hi, is marshal still available? but first i need to kick my marshal because his house isn't straight i want to move his house

-------------

oh nevermind i forgot i need to passes 16 villager cycle first :D

Last edited:
Sadly, Lobo moved out without warning and I haven't completed the 16 villager cycle, so I'd rather wait for a natural move in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I don't want to time travel. Well, maybe a little.

Last edited:
Sadly, Lobo moved out without warning and I haven't completed the 16 villager cycle, so I'd rather wait for a natural move in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I don't want to time travel. Well, maybe a little.

hmm alright :) 16 villager cycle is way too long for that with no TT xD it may take a year or less :)

I'm just on my way home. If you open your gates in 5 mins that would be good. I won't be long. Sorry my battery is dying. When I get to your town, I'll give you the tbt or I'll give it you now. Is it 20 tbt?

I'm just on my way home. If you open your gates in 5 mins that would be good. I won't be long. Sorry my battery is dying. When I get to your town, I'll give you the tbt or I'll give it you now. Is it 20 tbt?

yes, but im currently in a trade right now :) I'll let you know when my gate is open c:

Back