• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Cascade's Amiibo Cards Adoption.

Yay! I'm going to bookmark this thread and come back tomorrow. I have 10 villagers in my town, although Skye is leaving tomorrow, so I don't think I can adopt any villagers until Skye is gone.

could i wait for a space to open up then have vivian? i'm currently waiting for someone to move out.
also looking for peanut but that will be a while so i'll probably return some other time for that.

Last edited:
could i wait for a space to open up then have vivian? i'm currently waiting for someone to move out.
also looking for peanut but that will be a while so i'll probably return some other time for that.
yes sure, just let me know when you are to get her c: take your time if you want.
Hi Cascade. I'm back to see if I can get Tutu today.

okie dokie c:

Never mind, a random villager moved in and ruined everything. I can't begin to tell you how angry I am right now. I'll come back when another villager moves out.

Hi! Could I get Fauna? Sorry I didn't respond back last night, I was out at a halloween event thing. I currently have 10 villagers but I'm working on tting one out!

Fauna would be 20tbt?

Hi! Could I get Fauna? Sorry I didn't respond back last night, I was out at a halloween event thing. I currently have 10 villagers but I'm working on tting one out!

Fauna would be 20tbt?

sure and no problem :) and yes she is 20 TBT :3

Back