• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Cascade's Amiibo Cards Adoption.

Awesome, thank you. I don’t mind waiting since you seem to be the only one with him :) I’ll keep checking back for updates. Thanks again!

Im sorry about that i was busy doing stuff. I dont mind taking genji first

is Julia, the Julia that is an ostrich ? ( blue, green and white )
and not some other Julia

Ugh. I’m sorry this took so long. My dreamies keep insisting on moving out and I’m at my wits end so I’m just going to let one of them move out for the sake of getting Dobie. Im sorry.

Ugh. I’m sorry this took so long. My dreamies keep insisting on moving out and I’m at my wits end so I’m just going to let one of them move out for the sake of getting Dobie. Im sorry.

It's alright c: I have to go in an hour tho.

Well, I told someone to leave but they insisted on staying lol. These villagers are impossible. I’m cycling out whoever pings next. Thanks for being so patient.

Omg. I never knew that. I’ve been TTing to get them to ping. I’m moving out someone now though.

Hiya! Could I please buy Diana? c:

sure, I'll let you know when she's in boxes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg. I never knew that. I’ve been TTing to get them to ping. I’m moving out someone now though.

my gate is now open. I'll be afk because I'm currently eating. I'll close the gate after.

On my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

TYSM! I’ll probably come back around some time to get Wolfgang since he ended up leaving and he’s a dreamies (collecting all the wolves) but I’ll wait til I can push someone I don’t want out for that and not waste all your time. Thanks again for waiting and helping me get Dobie! :3 forever grateful!

Back