• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Cascade's Amiibo Cards Adoption.

so the current villagers is what you're selling right now? I'm looking for Dobie now that Aurora has finally left my town today, if that's possible, or any other wold villager really.
can you please send a vm (again) if you have my offer, thank you!

so the current villagers is what you're selling right now? I'm looking for Dobie now that Aurora has finally left my town today, if that's possible, or any other wold villager really.
can you please send a vm (again) if you have my offer, thank you!

No, you can still request the villlagers :) The "currently villagers" are for free to adopt except for the popular one, I'll VM when Dobie is ready to go :3 (scanning him right now)

No, you can still request the villlagers :) The "currently villagers" are for free to adopt except for the popular one, I'll VM when Dobie is ready to go :3 (scanning him right now)

omg thank you very much!

only lurking for Lily now!!
(Thanks a million for letting Valzed know I was looking for Chester! :D)

Ready right now! Actually its on my boyfriends town and his friendcode is different sorry its 1736-2513-5673 thank you!

Back