• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Cascade's Amiibo Cards Adoption.

May I request Ruby again?

I started over, since the town just became a cluster/couldn't get Camofrog to move out despite him being there for months/ I missed Ruby. haha.

May I request Ruby again?

I started over, since the town just became a cluster/couldn't get Camofrog to move out despite him being there for months/ I missed Ruby. haha.

aww sorry to hear that and yes sure you can request her again :) I need to finish my trade first then i will work for her.

hi, i'm ready to take wolfgang if you are c:
i just have a question, i have a villager in boxes now, can i pick up wolfgang right away?
or do i have to wait for another day? (i can tt if needs be)
it's been so long since i've done this and i really couldn't remember ><

hi, i'm ready to take wolfgang if you are c:
i just have a question, i have a villager in boxes now, can i pick up wolfgang right away?
or do i have to wait for another day? (i can tt if needs be)
it's been so long since i've done this and i really couldn't remember ><

sure c: I'll be back home in an hour :)

If your town is full then you can't adopt him, make sure your villager house is gone..

sure c: I'll be back home in an hour :)

If your town is full then you can't adopt him, make sure your villager house is gone..

Hey, I’m ready to adopt Wolfgang c:
I’ll be available for the rest of the evening, let me know when you are ready c:

Alright, any time today is fine with me! I'll add you now. Just let me know when he's ready and I'll send the 20 TBT.

Back