Cycling Cascade's Amiibo Cards Adoption.

Hi. I'd love to pick up an Amiibo Card for Dobie for 20TBT :). My FC is 4098-8389-3926. We can PM if you want :D

Last edited:
I’m ready to get Dobie now! I can get Fauna in maybe 30 mins (I have to make a villager move out).

Last edited:
Heyo! I’m back online now, I can pick Dobie up now! :) And Fauna up tomorrow. Or both of them tomorrow if that’s easier. :D

Edit: I’m sorry about before, something came up with family and I had to go. I apologize for making you wait, and I don’t mind having to wait until tomorrow to get the villagers! Thank you for doing such an awesome service for the community!

Last edited:
I could pick up muffy if you're available

sorry for my late reply again. I'm available now when you are :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyo! I’m back online now, I can pick Dobie up now! :) And Fauna up tomorrow. Or both of them tomorrow if that’s easier. :D

Edit: I’m sorry about before, something came up with family and I had to go. I apologize for making you wait, and I don’t mind having to wait until tomorrow to get the villagers! Thank you for doing such an awesome service for the community!

oh, that's fine :) i can hold him for you anytime c: just let me know when everything is ready.

Back