• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Cascade's Amiibo Cards Adoption.

Whoops I fell asleep for a bit... anyway! I just added you and I’m sending over the TBT. I’m ready now :)

One of my cranky villagers randomly decided to move, I need another to replace him, can I request fang? Sorry for asking for so many but my older ones are just now deciding to leave r.i.p thank you!
EDIT: nvm had a random move in and kill my flowers :(

Last edited:
One of my cranky villagers randomly decided to move, I need another to replace him, can I request fang? Sorry for asking for so many but my older ones are just now deciding to leave r.i.p thank you!
EDIT: nvm had a random move in and kill my flowers :(
aww that's ok, come back here anytime :)
May i request Cranston, please?
sure, let me know when you're ready to get him c:

I can pick Cranston up anytime within the next hour. Use this FC please 1075 2122 7797 Mayor Aaron of Avalon

Could I get Dobie? I already have your fc added from before :)

edit: no one's pinging me to move out :/ sorry about that! I might come back next time

Last edited:
hello, can I have Fang? please let me know when you're on, thank you!

Could I get Dobie? I already have your fc added from before :)

edit: no one's pinging me to move out :/ sorry about that! I might come back next time
That's okie, come back here anytime :)
hello, can I have Fang? please let me know when you're on, thank you!

sure,let me know when you're ready to get him :)

Back