• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Cascade's Amiibo Cards Adoption.

Could I get Punchy? I also just started a new town because he left me.

Hi. I'd love to pick up an Amiibo Card for Dobie for 20TBT :). My FC is 4098-8389-3926. We can PM if you want :D

Last edited:
Hello! I will be ready in an hour to pick him up! I will send you the TBT ♥

I’m ready to get Dobie now! I can get Fauna in maybe 30 mins (I have to make a villager move out).

Last edited:
Hey! If I ask you to get a villager for me now, how long will you need to get them ready to adopt? :)

Heyo! I’m back online now, I can pick Dobie up now! :) And Fauna up tomorrow. Or both of them tomorrow if that’s easier. :D

Edit: I’m sorry about before, something came up with family and I had to go. I apologize for making you wait, and I don’t mind having to wait until tomorrow to get the villagers! Thank you for doing such an awesome service for the community!

Last edited:
I could pick up muffy if you're available

sorry for my late reply again. I'm available now when you are :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyo! I’m back online now, I can pick Dobie up now! :) And Fauna up tomorrow. Or both of them tomorrow if that’s easier. :D

Edit: I’m sorry about before, something came up with family and I had to go. I apologize for making you wait, and I don’t mind having to wait until tomorrow to get the villagers! Thank you for doing such an awesome service for the community!

oh, that's fine :) i can hold him for you anytime c: just let me know when everything is ready.

I can pick Dobie up now. And Fauna tomorrow if that’s okay? I believe I have already added you!

Back