• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

who is your favourite "ugly" villager?

If she's my favourite, I don't know, but I do like Jambette. I never considered her ugly, sure she has some big lips.. She's really nice and kind. I had no idea how hated she was until I joined this forum. I just think she's cute.

i dont know if he is considered "ugly" but i really love stinky.
he just grew on me while he was in my main town.
i moved him to my second town since i just cant let him go <3

Some people seem to dislike Muffy's appearance? But I absolutely adore her. Didn't expect to like her as much as I do now and she definitely won me over that if I were to- for some reason- to restart my town, I'd have to get her back in town.

In one of my past towns I had Stinky, he was originally one I wanted to leave but through the coming months I began to notice he was actually quite funny and cute, he stayed until I reset my town in 2014. I kinda miss him sometimes but I have most of my dreamies now and he will always just be a memory :D

There is a cow that I think is pretty cute, but I don't remember her name. :<

Jitters and Twiggy were in my first town in wild world and I really liked them both. Jitters always looked kinda... "I just had 17 coffees" or that he was permantly in a hangover but that kinda grew on me. And Twiggy is adorable. Samson is quite cute too, I like the way is mouth is really unique, all grinny and stuff.

Likewise, Pudge was there when I started city folk (he's actually still there! I don't think he's leaving anytime soon.) His little squiggly mouth is always fun to look at XD

And Tammy is freaking adorable I don't understand why she's tier five/six?????

Wb77aLI.jpg
It's Wart Jr.,the bumpy frog.I like him because he always has a smile on his face...and his head looks like a caramel apple sprinkled with nuts.

Most of my favorite villagers are considered somewhat ''ugly'' so the list would be really long, but my fave ones out of them have to be Tabby, Marcel, Spork, Naomi and most other villagers with a ton of make up. I just find the bright colors of make-up wearing villagers really cute and unique. And as someone earlier said, the point of villagers is to decorate your town.

Drake ^-^ idk if he's ugly or not but I simply find him adorable :D he reminds me of my dog (idk how don't ask xD I just do) he's really grown on me I never let him leave

Tabby. I think she's adorable
sadly I was never been able to obtain her due to her unpopularity.

Is Pudge considered ugly? Because he's in my town now and I think he's far from it

Does Quillson count? Although I will admit that I don't like his character design, I don't think that it's that awful. I was also rather unhappy that he was moving into my town initially. But as time went on, I just grew to like him and his great personality. Now that he has moved out just recently, I already miss him and wished he could stay a little longer.

Last edited:
Back