who is your favourite "ugly" villager?

I like Rocco, even though people tend to hate him. I used to have him in ACWW and he was very kind to me.

Definitely Joey (one of my favorite lazys for sure), Jambette (like come on, how can anyone hate her? she's adorable <3), Pancetti (best pig imo! once you get her out of her original shirt into custom stuff, she rocks 'em!), Vladimir (my first cranky; he was great!), & Sylvia (her house is awesome & she was such a sweetie).

I love unpopular villagers. They tend to have the best houses tbh.

I'm not sure who all the "uglies" are but I just adore Tabby, she's my dream peppy. I also like Coco and some of the frogs, they'll grow on you if you give em a chance!

I had Joey but I didn't like him at first so I let him go without giving him a chance but now i really wAnt him again cuz now I think he's super cute :) anyways I also like Rocco as he grew on me as a starter in my first town, and I love Henry and Tiffany!

Mine are Hazel and Tabby! Honestly though, I find a lot of similarity between Tabby and I lol I actually debated whether to move her in my town or not xD I might move out two of my villagers though

Mine are Hazel and Tabby! Honestly though, I find a lot of similarity between Tabby and I lol I actually debated whether to move her in my town or not xD I might move out two of my villagers though

omg I've always secretly liked Tabby lmao! and I got (and still have) Hazel as a random move in and so far she's pretty cool, I've actually always secretly hoped she would move in bc I wouldn't have the guts to actually buy her in fear of not liking her lol

I don't know if people find her ugly, but I've had Monique since starting my town in July last year and whilst I initially found her ugly she really really grew on me and now it feels like it'd be hard to ever let her leave, she just fits the snooty personality so well :3

I love Coco shes soooo cute and sweet! I dont know if she would exactly be considered ugly but Ive heard many people say that shes creepy and weird. I love her c:

i like freckles, she's really cute in my eyes c:

I don't think either of these are considered ugly, but they are unpopular. I think Cousteau and Timbra are so cute, and they're some of my dreamies. I also like Pietro and Rolf.

Last edited:
I'd probably say Monty the cranky monkey. Although he certainly isn't as awful as some villagers I've seen, I know a lot of people don't like the monkeys for some reason.
But he actually goes pretty well with villagers like Diana and marshal since he's all white (escept his face).
I also like another monkey whose name I cannot think of right now. He's not quite as easy to look at, he has massive eyes and an almost flat face....Deli! I had it on the tip of my tongue :)
I actually think he is very sweet looking :)

all the frogs !!! especially diva and frobert, I honestly don't understand why some people hate them so much... also idk if people think he is ugly, but monty is really low tier and i don't get it?? he's such a cutie.... likE have you seen his face and colour palette? ;;;;

tabby, i know some people find her ugly but i think shes one of the best villagers the ACNL devs ever designed. she looks cool with all the stripes.

Rasher! Everyone tells me he's ugly! I guess it's kinda jarring because I mostly have very cute villagers. I've had Katt before too. I think Jambette is infamous for being the "ugliest" but she was nice!

Haha! Joey and Buck! Good times with those two, and I always enjoy chatting up Buck whenever he's on my mainstreet.

Back