who is your favourite "ugly" villager?

I'm starting to really like Diva. I had her in Galaxy for a while now and I do think she isn't as ugly as what people say. She has a cute character design and a really great personality. While I don't plan to keep her, I do want for her to stay as long as possible before I start to move in all of my dreamies.

Pietro, I think he's so cute even though he's a clown. I don't understand why people think he's creepy I love him so much. I want him in my town hnng.

Gaston because of Bert. Don't judge me. I also have a crush on Alfonso and Louie.

Last edited:
Not too many people like Rod but I think he's really cute :0
Buck also grew on me a considerable amount from having him in my Wild World town in the past!

Pietro, because some people find him creepy. Also, not a lot of people are fond of food villagers like Tangy, Ketchup and Merengue. I like them.

Last edited:
Probably Shari or Coco. I have had Shari in an ACNL town and Coco recently moved out of my ACGC town.

I love all the ugly ones! (except Jambette. she's unlovably ugly sorry not sorry) Hazel, Beardo, Wart Jr., Tabby, Kabuki. I love them all <3

Hazel! I love the little squirrel girl and her unibrow ~

Hazel! At first I didn't like her, she always plot her house on my perfect fruit orchards but lately she is just adorable. Her unibrow and her Uniwow are so cute! But I'm too attached to Agnes to switch her out but maybe in the future.

My favorite "ugly" villager is Hazel, I don't like her look because of her unibrow. But then I loved her immediately when I noticed she makes unibrow jokes. Yup, she realizes her unibrow and uses it to her advantage. Gg, Hazel.

I don't think that Joey is considered ugly, may he's not as popular as others
He looks like a little cute chick
However, I like Agnes, Goose and Camofrog
I'd say other villagers, but I think they are just "not so popular"

I think Katt has an interesting design. I'm glad she doesn't look bland. I like her mischievous-looking expression.

I also like Monique who is unpopular and considered somewhat ugly, though I think she's lovely personally. I've had her in a lot of my towns in the past. Her old hollywood vibe is swank. I'd have her in my town now, except I already have a lot of cats and want variety in my town. Plus, I really love Freya too.

Bones is another who I really like honestly. I don't get why he's considered tier 5. He's cute.

Elise and Barold.

Elise because shes a unique monkey and the fact nobody likes her.

And Barold because his face is cute and his house is very office like.

I don't know if this counts, but I also like Cashmere. I really did think she was ugly at first, but looking at her some more made me really love her.

Back