• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Who's your favorite Super Smash Bros Character?

My favorite out of all of them in Smash is Robin. Something about being limited but at the same time being able to throw his books seems amusing. That, and the fact he is both a mage and a swordsman impresses me. Always. Although I do use now and then Kirby, Ness, Bowser, and Palutina from time to time. But none the less, I play for fun.

Out of all the Smash Bros. Characters, my favorite is Meta Knight.

It was in Brawl where I loved him the most, since he was so overpowered.

I love Bayonetta, because she's the only character in the whole game that actually references death. "New do, dead you."

I love Lucas and Mother 3 (honestly one of my favourite games ever)and I have mained him since Brawl, so you can only imagine how pleased I was when he was announced for Dlc. c:

Rosalina & Luma, have been my mains since the trailer. XD

I adore them, their mysterious and all around regal and elegant.

Corn....I mean CORRIN, Bayonetta, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Villager and Ness are characters I play as for fun, love them.

Last edited:
I have a few, more for nostalgia than anything else but I choose charizard a lot of the time. I have such good memories of playing smash when I was obsessed with the original Pokemon. I'm also massively Zelda obsessed too so Link in his blue tunic is another favourite choice of mine.
Had a go playing as Shulk the other day, wanted to check out his moves. Was quite impressed with some of the stuff he can do actually

Last edited:
Princess Toadstool and Gonzales.

Jk Cherry is the best :)

Kirby but it's only because I'm obsessed with that series.

Here's mah mains.

Sheik= very speedy, amazing at combos, great recovery, and needless to say: needles.

Yoshi= mid fast/mid slow, great at aerial juggling, can deal lots of damage, and needless to say: eggs.

Pikachu= speedy, aerial game is good, reliable grab, strategic with quick attack, and needless to say: thunder shocks.

Bowser, Palutena and Peach are my side characters.

But my top fave character? Sheik <3

My favourite is Ike from Smash Brothers. Ike is a good Smash Brother, with his good friend Fire Emblem. They make a good team. Ike and Fire. Fire Emblem doesn't exist.
Jokes aside, I like using Peach in all of the games (except Smash 64)

Last edited:
Bayonetta. If it weren't for her, I'd probably say Zero Suit Samus or Villager. I used to be really good as Sheik in Brawl, but not this time.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

I usually use Kirby, Sonic, Pac Man or Bowser. I'm starting to use other characters though but the 4 aforementioned are my favorites

Back