• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Who's your favorite Super Smash Bros Character?

Yoshi, Bowser JR. Mario, Ganondorf, Greninja, R.O.B, Corrin, Roy
Oh right, I was a little moany when Corrin was announced, but my friend told me about fates and all that, story got me interested and so did Corrin once I played with him.

I can happily say that I regret thinking like that at first.
Same. I was a little annoyed at first that another Fire Emblem character was being added, but Corrin has a really cool moves set so now I'm okay with it lol

>.> No offense but I don't see why people call characters by their Japanese names. It's kind of annoying.
Either because they're weebish or think it's cooler, the amount of people I've seen people say Kamui instead of Corrin is crazy mad.

Also Daniel made a mix of English and Japanese names then lmao.

Rosalina & Luma
Rosetta & Chiko

Either because they're weebish or think it's cooler, the amount of people I've seen people say Kamui instead of Corrin is crazy mad.

Also Daniel made a mix of English and Japanese names then lmao.

Rosalina & Luma
Rosetta & Chiko

True but still lol

My favorite fellas.
6yki3r5.png
bcV0v3a.png

>.> No offense but I don't see why people call characters by their Japanese names. It's kind of annoying.

i switch between kamui and corrin bc i learned the name kamui before the english name was released so im just used to it. idk about other people tho.

I can't read the name Kamui without thinking of KLK tbh.

My fave characters are Ness for Sm4sh (hell backthrows and good air spacing)
And Ganon for Melee because nothing is more satisfying than putting someone in killrange after 3 hits.

I can't read Kamui without thinking of
latest

Derp lol

Ignore this post.

Last edited:
In earlier games I liked Link, Kirby, and Marth.

Now I like Lucina.

I've said it far too many times around here, but Ike is my unparalleled favorite character in the Smash Bros. games. He comes from my favorite games, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, and I find his gameplay the most enjoyable and rewarding.

I love the Mother series and enjoy playing as Ness and Lucas, but I'm not as good with them as I am with Ike. Mario and Peach are fun to use, but I'm not too into Mario games. I play Marth from time to time, but he's far from his glory days back in Melee.

My second favorite is Samus. I've never been a big Metroid player, but her gameplay is fun and I'm second best with her behind Ike.

Mewtwo. Played him ever since release on 3DS and carried him over when I got a Wii U, but I mainly played him due to him being considered a bad character even when he wasn't (the patches really weren't necessary but whatever). Time to move onto the next "bad" character.

Last edited:
Back