• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Who's your favorite Super Smash Bros Character?

Rosalina is very fun i play with. :)

I also like using Ness alot.

Well I only play Super Smash Bros once every like 5 years, but when I do play I usually play as Wario just cause he's a cool guy (and you could chomp on people in SSBB lol).

i loved roy from melee he was my favourite ):

but i really like samus too, i usually play as her whenever i play .

I'm starting to use Little Mac and Ganondorf a lot too. So on top of the 4 I already mentioned, I added those two to my most frequently used fighters.

Little Mac quickly became one of my favorite characters and I like his victory dances at the end when they announce the winner.

Last edited:
Bowser, I play best with him. I love sneaking up to people I am playing against and down-smashing them when they least expect it. Zero Suit, Ganondorf, and Sheik are some of my other favorites as well.

My favourites are Ness, Lucas and Villager

I've only played casually but I like how Lucas controls, (especially over Ness, who made me drop 4 prematurely). He has some suprisingly strong attacks like his up smash.

Roy has always been my favorite to play. His playstyle and moveset just resonates with me. A close second is Sheik, I love just how quick she is (she has perhaps the best frame data in the game) and how aggressive I can be with Sheik.

In no particular order:

- Luigi
- Peach
- Pichu
- Pikachu
- Kirby
- Bowser
- Villager
- Ice Climbers

Isabelle and Daisy are also already my favorites.

Back