• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Who's your favorite Super Smash Bros Character?

StarUrchin

🍙 Nom, nom 🍙
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Leif
Flea
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Red Rose
Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Pikachu Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
For some reason im obsessed with the Mii Fighter! I made him really fast so i get da WOMBO-COMBO!!!!
I really like him and i can even beat the COPs on lv9.

Bayonetta. If it weren't for her, I'd probably say Zero Suit Samus or Villager. I used to be really good as Sheik in Brawl, but not this time.

I like King DEDEDE he is really good sometimes he is hard to use. @ first I like Kirby but then I felt like he was less powerfull then King DEDEDE.

lucina is my favorite character, but as for most fun to use, as of now its jigglypuff. but that changes every other week or so

If I had to choose my top 10

Ness
Zero Suit Samus
Sheik
Ryu
Toon Link
Ike
R.O.B
Fox
Captain Falcon
Meta Knight

I haven't played Cloud, Corrin or Bayonetta yet, but I've heard good things about them so this list could change

This Thread got moved lol and I also liked using Link, but the new characters are s fun!

I don't have one favorite but my mains are Wii Fit Trainer, Pikachu, and Jigglypuff.

you used to be rather against adding any new fire emblem charas iirc, haha
Oh right, I was a little moany when Corrin was announced, but my friend told me about fates and all that, story got me interested and so did Corrin once I played with him.

I can happily say that I regret thinking like that at first.

King Dedede but it's just the character, I barely play as him.
I'm not exactly all that great at this game and I don't have a main.

Back