• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Toyhou.se Code Available! CLOSED

Venn

Pear 🍐
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Mistfall
Yellow Crescent Moon
Festival Lantern
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Reusing Old Thread!

I was looking for a code to make a secondary account to help organize with characters and such.
I posted on the forums looking for one and forgot to remove my post after getting one so I ended up getting a second code in which I don't need it.

If you have been looking for one, just post here and I'll PM you the code!

Last edited:
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much <3

I used this one: EdswCPaLgL

Now to spend all day setting up my toyhouse haha.

Hey Venice! You're such a sweetheart for compiling these codes for others <3 (I already have a Toyhouse so ofc I'm not getting one more, but I just wanted to say thanks for this! It's a big help for everyone who doesn't have a Toyhouse yet. c: )

Hey Venice! You're such a sweetheart for compiling these codes for others <3 (I already have a Toyhouse so ofc I'm not getting one more, but I just wanted to say thanks for this! It's a big help for everyone who doesn't have a Toyhouse yet. c: )

Well I knew a lot of people were looking for one. Thought I share the wealth (of codes)!
Thank you! I used mvDqzZ48ub :3

Noted :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU'RE THE BEST

I just used XP1brhwmgt

Last edited:
This is so great of you! I have mine of course, but this would be a blessing haha

Thank you! I used W21SZv8fJ1

Noted :)

Hey, just wondering, how do you get Toyhou.se codes?
If you're a premium member, you can generate a limited amount of codes every 2 weeks or so.

The codes on the first post were posted by members who had a bunch of codes ready. So I just copy and pasted them onto here.

Venice, you rock, dude.
Thanks for making this thread. I, and, many others, have finally gotten a toyhou.se thanks to you.
I used yYkgkliIEL.

Back