• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Toyhou.se Code Available! CLOSED

aaaaaaahhhhh tysm! now i won't need to use tumblr to post stuff about my ocs anymore! as long as there isn't a limit on how many characters you can have stored on toyhou.se. ...is there a limit?

i used HKRDzxdJ13 as my invite code, by the way!

No limits on anything!

New codes are up.
Batch #1 was released about 7 hours ago and Batch #2 was released 3 Hours Ago.

Holy crap, I want it! Wait, I'm sure other people want it more than me, so don't give to me. :)

Last edited:
Alrighty, it is yours! Sending it over now!

Sorry, did you not see the edit? I understand if you didn't but I'm gonna delete the message. I'm sure there's loads of people who want it more than me. I promise I didn't use the code.

Hi! Venice has been a real help to a lot of people so I want to thank him!
I only posted here to let people know someone who has a lot of codes to give on deviantart. I think she still has some you will have to ask her.
Here it's the link to her account
If you don't have a deviantart account I could ask for you but if you have one account is better you ask it yourself. I already ask so much of her is painful to ask more :)

Hi! Venice has been a real help to a lot of people so I want to thank him!
I only posted here to let people know someone who has a lot of codes to give on deviantart. I think she still has some you will have to ask her.
Here it's the link to her account
If you don't have a deviantart account I could ask for you but if you have one account is better you ask it yourself. I already ask so much of her is painful to ask more :)

Your Welcome!
Also, try the link to!

Back