Toyhou.se Code Available! CLOSED

aaaaaaahhhhh tysm! now i won't need to use tumblr to post stuff about my ocs anymore! as long as there isn't a limit on how many characters you can have stored on toyhou.se. ...is there a limit?

i used HKRDzxdJ13 as my invite code, by the way!

No limits on anything!

New codes are up.
Batch #1 was released about 7 hours ago and Batch #2 was released 3 Hours Ago.

Holy crap, I want it! Wait, I'm sure other people want it more than me, so don't give to me. :)

Last edited:
Alrighty, it is yours! Sending it over now!

Sorry, did you not see the edit? I understand if you didn't but I'm gonna delete the message. I'm sure there's loads of people who want it more than me. I promise I didn't use the code.

Hi! Venice has been a real help to a lot of people so I want to thank him!
I only posted here to let people know someone who has a lot of codes to give on deviantart. I think she still has some you will have to ask her.
Here it's the link to her account
If you don't have a deviantart account I could ask for you but if you have one account is better you ask it yourself. I already ask so much of her is painful to ask more :)

Hi! Venice has been a real help to a lot of people so I want to thank him!
I only posted here to let people know someone who has a lot of codes to give on deviantart. I think she still has some you will have to ask her.
Here it's the link to her account
If you don't have a deviantart account I could ask for you but if you have one account is better you ask it yourself. I already ask so much of her is painful to ask more :)

Your Welcome!
Also, try the link to!

Back