Which set is prettier? Princess or mermaid?

I like the princess set more. It just looks prettier to me. I like how it seems more carefully detailed? I dont know, thats just me.

I love them both and I have them both in different rooms, but I think the princess set is more elegant, and it better be since it's expensive as f, lol.

I prefer the Princess set.
It seems so so cute and i have it on the first floor of my house.
Plus i love the bird cage. So cute! <3

i slightly prefer princess, it feels a little classier than mermaid and something i wouldn't mind having a full room in, whereas with mermaid i only have one or two pieces in my house in that style.

also cabana is quite nice, but not something i'd use - browns are quite boring colours.

I love both the princess and the mermaid set, but I would say that the princess set is prettier. It's more understated and has lots of pretty details. I just love the little see-through bits on the bed.
The cabana set is nice, but not nice enough that I would go to the trouble of earning the medals for it.

I think the princess set is prettier, in the sense that it's more elegant and detailed. If you're going for an elegant look for your house I say you go for the princess set. The princess bed is so cute and I love the design. Maybe you can use some elements of the princess set and some of the mermaid? since some parts of the set are better then the others. Like the birdcage i'm not really a big fan of the birdcage and I think it's a bit random to be included in the set. Although I think in medieval times (don't quote me on this) Princess' had doves and such, so I guess it makes sense. Anyway it's up to you and i'm sure your house will look lovely once it's finished. :)

Depends. Any EarthBound/Mom 1 players out there? I'm currently collecting Mermaid furniture for my Magicant room. The Princess set sounds like it'd serve you better, though...

As a whole set, I might say Mermaid, but to be able to pair with other items and Villager pictures and anything else I'd say Princess. Mermaid clashes with everything because it's so ... exotic?

Back