Which set is prettier? Princess or mermaid?

personally, i find the princess set to be much more usable. The mermaid set, especially the full set in a room, looks a bit too childish. I do love ocean, mermaid-y things, so i find it very pretty, especially when a couple pieces of it are used in a room along with other furniture, but i prefer the princess set more.

The princess set is more elegant and like what erika said the full mermaid set looks a bit too childish. I mean the mermaid set would go great with a fantasy theme but it's really too much for me. And I think the cabana set looks great!

I love the mermaid set personally. But that's also because it's harder to get than the princess set, makes me appreciate it more. I have both a princess room and mermaid room in my house and out of the 2 the mermaid does look better. There's more options for other furniture for me, I added the fishing tourney furniture plus a filigree ugem (can't remember the name, it's a mermaid statue). I also put Marina, Zucker and Octavians pics in there :)

I prefer the Mermaid set, but both are still a few of my favorite sets (Exotic, Blue, Modern, and Cabana). I'm a water person and I love the mixture of blue, purple and pink popping in your face. I actually have both sets in my house: Mermaid is center, Blue (all with sapphire ore) is right, Modern (all with silver ore) is straight, Cabana (all with gold ore) is left, Princess is downstairs and Exotic (all are red and black) is upstairs!

Usually I'm for all thing Mermaid but I think the Princess Set is super gorgeous. It has a nicer finish than the plastic-y look of the Mermaid Set.

I like both but like the Mermaid set a little more. I like the combination of colors. <3

I have both. My main room uses the mermaid set while my back room uses the princess one. I love them both a lot! I like the princess room because that's exactly what it feels like ♡ and the mermaid furniture makes me feel like I'm in Ariel's room or something. A real "under the sea" thing going on there. So it's kind of hard to say. I guess I'd go with the princess one though, since I think powder blue and white are such cute colors :p

Last edited:
Personally I cannot stand the Mermaid Series, it is downright ugly and painful to look at as a set (individually the items aren't too bad), so the Princess set wins for me.

I really like them both but if I had to pick I would say the princess. I wish it was customizable though so you could make it other pastel colors like pastel yellow or green c: and I also really like the cabana series as well

Back