• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which set is prettier? Princess or mermaid?

Mellyjan3

Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Red Tulip
White Tulip
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
April Birthstone (Diamond)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
I'm having the debate right now and idk which one i like more :p
i want to do my whole house in princess and my galleries in the museum in mermaid.

Which one do you like more??
and what are your opinions on the cabana set?

Personally, I like the princess set more. But honestly, I wouldn't do my whole house in all on set. Maybe try doing one room in princess and one room in mermaid. Also, I believe that the cabana set is very nice, but it's up to personal opinion.

I also prefer the princess, but I agree with Sdj. I think a house looks better with a couple to a few different themes. I have various different themes, and even match the music to the room styles. My first room and lounge room is done with the Gorgeous set, I have K.K. Bossa playing, and I find it soothing with the red glow of the gorgeous lamp, and the light switch off.

I like Princess its more elegant, and more put together if you know what I mean. Mermaid is fishy :p

Also if your town is more fairytale I would go with princess

My house was all fairy tale theme for the hha challenge but it got old fast. I also mix series in my rooms. But honestly I prefer the mermaid series over the princess one.

I prefer the princess set. Added two princess beds in my guest town side players house.
Parts of the mermaid set looks nice in my spa/massage/bathroom. Used it in the waiting room.

I like the cabana redone with gold ore. Added a mannequin dressed in a muumuu and flower.

i love the mermaid set. its my favorite unorderable set honestly. i dont know why. as for cabana, i like the gold finish on it!

I prefer the princess set. Added two princess beds in my guest town side players house.
Parts of the mermaid set looks nice in my spa/massage/bathroom. Used it in the waiting room.

I like the cabana redone with gold ore. Added a mannequin dressed in a muumuu and flower.
Oo what does it look like re done with gold ore??
I have mermaid stuff in my bathroom in my house too! I love the way it looks. I threw some weeding furniture in there too'

- - - Post Merge - - -

Personally, I like the princess set more. But honestly, I wouldn't do my whole house in all on set. Maybe try doing one room in princess and one room in mermaid. Also, I believe that the cabana set is very nice, but it's up to personal opinion.

Well, each of the rooms has princess furniture but not the same, like only two rooms are bedrooms, and i forgot to mention one room is decked out in a sloppy set and one is a bathroom with a lot of spa theme items and mermaid stuff :p idk i just prefer my house uniform, i like the princess set mainly bc i run an antique furniture business with my mom and we get a lot of stuff similiar to that and i grew up around it c: plus its my fave colour!

But yeah i have birthday items in one room, my main room is customized rose sofas and hydrangea beds :0

Oo what does it look like re done with gold ore??
I have mermaid stuff in my bathroom in my house too! I love the way it looks. I threw some weeding furniture in there too'

It's not like the gold furniture. It's a nice light gold. I added the sea globe and the palm lamp in the corner.

imo, princess set is prettier, but if it were all Gracie sets, or even all sets in general, I'd probs pick the gorgeous set :)

The princess set is better imo, I think the mermaid set is kind of overrated and bland. The princess set is just more appealing to me and I have it in my upstairs room myself. :)

I actually really love to mix those two sets, since each have some pieces I like and some I don't like. I like the Mermaid sofa, the Mermaid bed, and the Mermaid shelf while I also like the princess dresser, princess chair, and princess curio.

i love them both!!
but if i really have to choose one,
i would go for the princess set c:

~♚Vickie

Hmm, I like the mermaid set a bit more! It looks great with the ice set too. Princess is pretty too, yeah I can't decide at this point I would save up just to get both lol

Definitely mermaid set. I kinda like the princess set but I don't like the wallpaper and floor.

Back