• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia SS3 Mafia: Office Mafia - Day 1

Not sure why you think I'm the mafioso, when you know I'm not lying.

##Vote:Crys, there role name seems it would be fitting for Mafia.

Alright, you're way to ****ing obvious as mafia. You know full well that we have conflicting townie ccs. You're afraid that you'll get lynched and are trying to get me to hammer Crys, sending both of us down and leaving you as the victor

Alright, you're way to ****ing obvious as mafia. You know full well that we have conflicting townie ccs. You're afraid that you'll get lynched and are trying to get me to hammer Crys, sending both of us down and leaving you as the victor

Just because you fake claimed townie doesn't mean you're scum, in all the SS3s I've played the Saint lied about being a townie.

So you're saying you're not the Saint?

Who's mafia :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

##VOTE: Dolby

Who uses a pencil in an office?

Endgame - Town wins!

Dolby, the Highlighter failed to be noticed or ruin all of the other utensils. The Pen and Scissors can now live happily in peace now.​

Last edited:
We also need better fakeclaims for the dethys and SS3, or a completely open setup would be better

I like doing other open or no correlation to roles

Yeah, but people would always assume there was a correlation. At least we probably won't have that problem in Dethy7, but I haven't watched Snow White and the 7 dwarves

Yeah, but people would always assume there was a correlation. At least we probably won't have that problem in Dethy7, but I haven't watched Snow White and the 7 dwarves

Well, there I state there's no correlation. I actually just randomize names for the roles.

What was your childhood like if you didn't watch Snow White

Back