• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Miitomo General Discussion

Only thing I wanted from the drop was the car suit, which I got. Now I can actually save my tickets for once, rather than spending them all on the royal drop...

Wow this game is so lame. I thought I'd get like a game ticket or 10 coins for a birthday gift smh

Nobody I like was in the Miifoto either. They were all people who played once and haven't played since. >_>

Wow this game is so lame. I thought I'd get like a game ticket or 10 coins for a birthday gift smh

Nobody I like was in the Miifoto either. They were all people who played once and haven't played since. >_>

Oh :/
Yeh, I hope AC isn't anywhere near as boring as this game...
I loved it at first, but no, I dunno..

I literally haven't opened this app in a month, i kinda gave up on it lol

Who needs platinum points anyway

I don't believe there are any other worthwhile platinum rewards for those who owns the vast majority of these discounted games, outside of that Picross game, WarioWare: Touched! and that Donkey Kong Theme. All of the Miitomo My Nintendo rewards are either cosmetic or tickets that lead to another cosmetic reward or more likely the billionth candy.

Apparently, the next set of clothing rewards are announced for tomorrow. Hooray, I guess.

So I received a notification in Miitomo (at 9pm my time, same as always) saying that the new My Nintendo rewards were available, but they have not shown up yet.

I can also still redeem for stuff like the ink tanks even though they're supposed to be expired.

Last edited:
So I received a notification in Miitomo (at 9pm my time, same as always) saying that the new My Nintendo rewards were available, but they have not shown up yet.

I can also still redeem for stuff like the ink tanks even though they're supposed to be expired.
Nintendo needs to be more consistent with their notifications, I kept receiving notifications about updates even though I had already received the update a few days ago.

My Nintendo Rewards page no longer display all of the expired rewards that I already got. My Blue Ink Tank and Flipnote Studio 3D icons are now gone from my screen. That makes that page less cluttered, but there's still no way to check these particular rewards in case of forgetting to download the game.

On an unrelated note, the Bravely Second theme is finally available in North American My Nintendo for 100 Platinum Points.

New Wedding MDs!

I want basically everything from the first and second drops, ugh =_="

I don't want a single thing from the new drops and it's just beautiful.

I've never had the chance to save up before.

Last edited:
New wedding drops...

Thank you Nintendo for reminding me that I'm gonna die alone

First Sun and Moon lengendary typing and now this

Back