Rainbow Feather
Pikachu Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
3V7J-yNM7Lftp1yh3HU9y-L31xtgMweq.jpg

Welcome to the thread for any and all Miitomo discussion!
Here you can talk about the app, share Miifotos, and more!

86TCBEk.jpg

Miitomo is a smartphone app released by Nintendo. Similar to the 3DS title Tomodachi Life, the app allows you to create a Mii based on yourself to interact with your friends. You can customize personality, voice, and of course there's a wide range of clothing to dress up with!​

miitomo-mii.jpg

The main focus is answering questions- your Mii (or even your friends' Miis) will ask you all kinds of questions about your hobbies and interests. Your friends will be able to see these answers and like or comment on them. Learn about your friends like never before!​

eCFRSjI.jpg

There's also a cool feature called "Miifoto" which allows you to arrange Miis to create pictures! Choose from a variety of backdrops, expressions, and poses to make a wild scene or a nice profile picture! Miifotos you create can also be shared with friends via social media!​

You can also scan Miis from your 3DS or Wii U and they'll pop into the app. Thought that was pretty cool.

The Japanese version was actually playable by others outside of Japan. You could download a special version that was translated entirely into English, so some people have actually been playing for weeks.

You'll need a Twitter account for pretty much everything, so be sure to make one if you haven't already. Twitter is required to friend others since you need to be following each other to send a friend request.
Once you get enough friends, you can add others through mutual followers.

Looking for more friends?
Look no further! Here's a list of TBT members looking to add friends!
Just post your info on the thread and I'll add it to this list.

Pokemanz@wolfnatttNat
Holla@NintendoGirl25Holly
shiida@pwtnhaker123Claire
Reindeer@SpaceReindeerReindeer
lars708@lars708Lars
Makoto@44lalalala44Rio
ObeseMudkipz@ObeseMudkipz18Reginald
Yellowboy89@JonahTheWo
DreamyLuigi@TheDreamyLuigiZack
Snowfell@themayorstreeMayorJames
Javocado@thingsjavsaysJav
chocopug@choco_pugHeather
Jomarih@jyomakunJomarih
Brad@thebradjw
Tom@Tom29193Trent
trea@treapaletteHannah
Bubble Pop@thebigbowclub
SuperStar2361@SuperStar2361Super☆2361
Mariah@AvocatdosMariah
Wrenja@Vindikatif
Bueller@bueller_ferretFerret
DarkDesertFox@DarkDesertFoxTyler
RosieThePeppyCat@jasjasisawesome
Universaljellyfish@universaljellyfGabi
justice@arcaeax
Pokebub@Pokebub1
nvll@lukipomKai
AppleCiderPie@NinteNex
Captain Crazy Chicken@RunawayKid205
Clammbon@SuperPinkJojo
ShinyYoshi@totALLI_radAlli
Heyden@tmgc4u
Hyoshido@SireHyogoHyogo
Akira-chan@akirachan143Akira
pandapples@pandabears
Cadbberry@CadbberryKat
Soraru@hawkashes
Gracelia@graceliiaa
yukiihara@xmseidMelanie
oath2order@oath2orderAndrew
cinny@Nyoanliy
happinessdelight@myanswerisyeolHappy
Peisinoe@stinaxsays
Pxter@__pxterPeter
WhiteCkaw@whiteclaw46
EtchaSketch@AirieMindTiana
kayleee@kayleee414Kaylee
Hermione Granger@pixelatedeggPaula
lynn105@thefruitontopLynn
Coach@Mooshroome64Daniel
gazea9r@mirralin
pinelle@minipinelleSarah
Kyoko@GameGlitchedOntie
p e p p e r@GhostPepper13Pepper
Shirayuki@xxShirayuki_
Tinkalila@godtierlatulaTinkalila
Venice@ItsMarkTravisVenice
Entei Slider@kkslider1Adam
crystalmilktea@crystalhylaiCrystal
umeiko@hiikaaruuuu
bogummy@taemeanlolducky
Jetix@bahatix35Jetix
Bahamut@Rasha_BahaRasha
kxku@steppphhaniesteph
Vizionari@reverie_viMiyue
windwake-me-up-inside@windwakemeup
Monkey D Luffy@MonkeyDBloof
neester1@neester14Danny
Celestefey@ecchoid
Pharaoh@TheDashingIdiotPharaoh
KaydeeKrunk@kaydeekrunkKaydee
Emily@EmilyxLinkEmily
Crash@washiestcar Crash
Kanaa@kanachipuKana
Jake.PM for TwitterJake
Amilee@zuckerkindchenAmy
ReiraEvenstar@ReiraEvenstarReira
3Dewdrops@ThreeDewdropsMel
aleshapie@AMSRNCCRNAlesha
spamurai@Sam_Aaro
TheBigJC7777777@TheBigJC7777777JCnator U
kyukon@kyugamiKyu
Fizzii@soapyphanBoo
Elov@supermarshyElov
sock@otakuacnlBeth
Lauren@RustySpo0nsLauren
pumpkins@jigglynuggets
Aria Nook Violet@AriaNookViolet
Link_The_Heroine@UmbregirlAika
Diarin@BDC_Messiah
Idfldnsndt@snazzybananBilly
Diance Rose@Chara_of_rosesDiana
ThatRoleplayerDylan@aemail_dummy
Aali@countdzombieAali
Aloha@piratebear1223Burrito
Ani@AniMadi8Ani
MayorEvvie@Evvie_PBEv/Evvie

[td]TBT USERNAME[/td]
[td]TWITTER HANDLE[/td]
[td]MII NAME[/td]

If you'd like a certain condition for adding or something along the lines of "accepting/not accepting" next to your information, just let me know.

Struggling with the Miitomo Drop game?
Here's a guide on how to get the items you want!

Last edited:
ive been using the jp vers. of miitomo for 2 weeks starting thursday its super good everyone get it

ive been using the jp vers. of miitomo for 2 weeks starting thursday its super good everyone get it

Omg same. The Japanese version was all in English so we basically got a free trial before the real deal released.

The two lower images aren't loading for me for some reason? I'm really looking forward to this, though! I'm definitely more of a 3DS/WiiU person, but I really want to try this and see how it goes.

The two lower images aren't loading for me for some reason? I'm really looking forward to this, though! I'm definitely more of a 3DS/WiiU person, but I really want to try this and see how it goes.

Weird, they were working earlier. Hopefully that fixed them.

As someone who's played the "trial" version, I can confirm it's really fun. The novelty might wear off after a while, but then again I really only had Japanese people to add as friends so I couldn't read their answers haha. I'm sure adding a lot of people you know will be a lot more fun.

Plus I really love all the new facial expressions and motions they added.

Whether I use Miitomo or not depends on if my friends use it too. Not very fun if you just see a stranger/acquaintance answering questions.

By the way for people like myself and clearly others based on this thread who have been using it already, I noticed Nintendo's already turned on the changes for international users in advance. If you go into your settings, you can now change your country from Japan as well as link your Nintendo Account to get early My Nintendo points today! Your coin balance even shows up on the Japanese website right now before the US one is open:

UURG3om.png

Does this release at midnight EST or nah

Not sure but I'm staying up till then anyways, so I'll be able to post if its up on Apple's App Store at midnight. Can't say much for Android but I'd assume they'd be available near the same time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have a Miitomo account yet, but as soon as it releases my Twitter is @NintendoGirl25 and my Mii name will be Holly.

Doesn't pre-registration end about 50 minutes from now? They might wait until then, or wait until around the time when the Badge Arcade resets, which is...longer.

Well I'm still staying up for a bit anyways (busy grinding supports in fire emblem and I don't have classes on Thursdays).

I'll check again at 1am

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit: just checked the site again and pre-registration ends at 1am pt. It's currently only 9:30 in that time zone right now. Still another 3 and 1/2hrs it looks like sadly.

Oops, for some reason I thought it was non-PT time.

I tend to stay up until 2 a.m. PT now so I guess I'll be checking the store as well.

Wooo! One more hour guys! (Hopefully). Already 3am where I am. (Yeah I'm crazy it's the norm for me to be up at crazy times).

Not up on the Play Store yet.

I did peek at the website and it did confirm that pre-registration has ended and the app will launch "soon". I wonder if it will be "soon" in the way Bayonetta and Corrin DLC was for Smash.

Back