• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Miitomo General Discussion

I've managed to get all of the new LoZ gear except for the Sheikah hoodie (which looks amazing). got to keep saving up gold.

I'm finding it really difficult to stay interested in the game. I reached level 20 a while ago, and already have 1,000 friends. Any tips on how to stay interested??

I'm finding it really difficult to stay interested in the game. I reached level 20 a while ago, and already have 1,000 friends. Any tips on how to stay interested??

The main reason I still play is because I'm not desperate to actually do anything in the game. I'm busy during the day so every once in a while I'll pop on and check comments, new answers, ect, then I'll put it down until I get a notification. It's just a little thing that I can check every now and then, like Twitter. I have a few friends that constantly comment/have conversations so that's something to look forward to. A lot of people quit playing and that's really sad; I guess they were expecting more but I don't see what?

I also love how there are constant updates with new stuff being added. We got the Zelda items for E3 and a new drop was added yesterday. While these may be pointless clothing items they feel so satisfying to acquire imo. Plus since everything's saved to a Nintendo account there's always a possibility of stuff getting carried over to newer things?? In any case, consistent new content can keep anybody happy and coming back for more.

I don't have notifications for the app, I'm gonna give it a try. Maybe that will be a little nudge to actually use it. I wish I got more comments and stuff, even with 1,000 friends I don't really get much traffic on answers.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate everything Nintendo has done, and continues to do. The constant updates and content are amazing. I should appreciate the app more, I'll try!

I got a couple of zelda themed stuff.
I'm not sure if they added any additional stuff since the first day though...

I got a notification that there's dino items now or something?
Haven't checked though...

Another drop was added! This one has fast-food themed stuff, so burgers and fries and a work outfit.

The only thing I really want is the straw. Tried to get it without guide help and ended up getting the suit that goes with it so at least I'll have an outfit lmao

I'M STILL TRYING TO GET THE LINK WIG BUT IT IS LITERALLY ALL LUCK AND I HAVE NONE SO

Another drop was added! This one has fast-food themed stuff, so burgers and fries and a work outfit.

The only thing I really want is the straw. Tried to get it without guide help and ended up getting the suit that goes with it so at least I'll have an outfit lmao

I'M STILL TRYING TO GET THE LINK WIG BUT IT IS LITERALLY ALL LUCK AND I HAVE NONE SO

Oh boy. They made a drop theme out of my future career. Nice.

I don't know if you mean classic or new, but classic was easy if you watched the guide..

I don't know if you mean classic or new, but classic was easy if you watched the guide..

Both of the videos for the classic hat were pure luck. Doing it precisely as in the video net me three 8-bit link tees and the hearts tee... it never reaches the bottom because it lands on something else. Plus it's different every time, so it's not like I'm consistently getting the same thing.

New items added in the shop!

There's also a new update coming soon that will raise the level caps to 30!

Hey I'm looking for people to add me, I made Twitter just for this.
Tbt name Luckypinch Twitter handle: SauccyMercedes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mii name Mercedes

I was looking through my apps and I looked at miitomo and. I just felt that I needed to delete it. I haven't played in over a week or so, and I don't feel I'll be playing it anytime soon. I just don't have the need to play and I don't bother just to get on for daily bonuses. I want to delete it but then I don't want to reinstall it when something good finally comes around again.

New Miitomo Drop! It's called Starlight Stuff.. or something like that

I like the dress, and maybe I'll go for the necklace.

Back