• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

explain it like i'm 5

tae

h e c k
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1883-7313-6999
White Feather
White Feather
let's dumb it down.

the person above will ask a question, the next poster will have to explain the above's answer like the reader is 5. (you pretty much explain the answer in the most simple way so that even a 5 year old would understand.)

my question is:
where do babies come from?

Last edited:
when a boy and a girl really like eachother a really big bird flies by and brings a baby!

LOL that went crazy real quick
you guys gotta ask a question so the next person can answer it.

how does nasa make the rockets fly into space?

(bumping 'cause this seems like a cool thread)

The big spacesuit man puts special liquid inside the big rocket which makes it go BOOOOOOOMMM, WOOOOOOOSSSHHH, BAAAAAAANNG, and that's how Mr "one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" got on the moon.

How does one whole tree turn into several books?

The tree goes AHHHHHHH and then someone goes SWOOOOOOSH and then the tree falls over and then they cut it like a doctor and then paper comes out.

How do fish breathe underwater?

Last edited:
because life's not fair. That's why.

how does a camera work?

Cameras use a flash of light to catch moments like a pokeball is used to capture pokemon.

How do birds fly?

with their wings.

why is the sky blue?

Because it's painted that way, silly. When the sky starts to turn grey, they have to send someone up with a ladder to repaint it.

Why's [insert random name] not waking up and is now being buried?

u can draw a happy face on it, stick arms and legs into it like the one from toy story, or eat it !!

what's that smell?

Don't try to play dumb with me. You tooted.

How does a car work?

Going to school and not getting tattoos until you're 35

Why do we have to go to school?

Last edited:
So you dont end up being a dum dum

why is the sky blue?

Back