Mafia Critique Thread

When I'm busy irl and kind of in a argument/active conversation, do I just stop responding until I'm back or say something like "oh brb I'm in class" or something like that

Usually people bring up those excuses against me but I don't want it to seem like I'm ignoring them you know

When I'm busy irl and kind of in a argument/active conversation, do I just stop responding until I'm back or say something like "oh brb I'm in class" or something like that

Usually people bring up those excuses against me but I don't want it to seem like I'm ignoring them you know

its alright man, that always happens to me. In general i'm starting to figure out this: If you're busy, only make an excuse if you have to because everybody just gets suspicious if you make too many of them.

Are general reads or a specific case better?

I think as the game progresses, more detailed and supporter reads would be better. When it gets to the point where the lynches need to hit scum for town to win, you need to give your facts. Early game I think it's fine though since there's not as much info. But still make some sort of opinion no matter what point of the game it is.

To take a slightly different approach on this than Daniel, I'd say specific is better, but readability and comprehension is the most important thing of all. You have have a million quotes, but if someone can't understand your read, you've failed. You can paraphrase everything, but if no one gets the context/the point you're trying to make, then you've failed there too.

I tend to find most people say the same thing about everyone doing general reads, so specific cases are better. Has more evidence and information to use rather than a paragraph summary of how someone feels.

You don't back down as much when you're mafia than when you're town

Town Kat vs Scum Kat?

You play much, MUCH more confidently as scum. Whenever I see you seeming unsure of something for a period of time, its generally signalling town off of you.

I already know my town/scum difs :)

Y'all gotta read Jeremy's And Then There Were None game. Only game I've won as scum

You don't back down as much when you're mafia than when you're town

Town Kat vs Scum Kat?

IDK Ness is kinda flipfloppish when he's blue as well so it's hard to pin that on him.

Town Kat is definitely more inquistive from what I've seen, compared to scum Kat where you don't mind calling shots.

Critique: forum mafia takes too much effort and stress and I can't play it as an adult. :lemon:

Back